SEQUEL TO TANK HERO WHICH WAS DOWNLOADED OVER 10 MILLION TIMES IN 2011!
The follow up to the hit puzzle action game Tank Hero has finally arrived! Charge your lasers and get ready to take the fight to new battlegrounds that will challenge you like never before.
Equip your tank with ray guns, plasma howitzers, sonic cannons, and more. Use the all new interactive environments to strategically take our your enemies.
Challenge your friends in split screen DEATHMATCH mode on the iPad!
* All new 3D graphics engine with hyper realistic lighting and special effects
* Three unique worlds to conquer
* Interactive environments that include force fields, exploding barrels, and more
* Super charge your tank on the battlefield with powerups such as energy shields and speed boost
* Epic boss battles that will put your skills to the ultimate test
* Split screen multiplayer deathmatch
* All new achievements system
* 4 difficulty levels to accomodate all types of players
* Support for iPad retina display
* Original soundtrack
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/clapfoot
Join us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/pages/Tank-Hero/222464784431571
NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THE FOLLOWING DEVICES:
- 1st or 2nd generation IPod Touch
- Original 1st generation iPhone
- iPhone 3G
* Added high resolution icons for iPhone 6 devices
* iOS8 Compatibility
Ratings and Reviews
Update Needed for iOS 11.
Loved this game years ago. Went back to download it and play for old times sake, but it needs to be updated to iOS 11. Not sure if that’ll happen but would be very lovely and appreciated!
Not what it seems to be
The game has lots of potential but it isn't using it. Could defiantly be better by actually explaining what to do and having a better pace of difficulty. The levels are truly difficult to the extent to them being tedious and boring. Once your at level 20, it's the same stuff again and again. The lag is also insane. And don't get me started on how long the bosses take. Overall, I would not recommend this game to most people. But some could possibly find this enjoyable. Save your money.
Great quick game
This was a great game, something I could play anywhere anytime I felt like a quick break. It's fast, action-packed, and fun. I can't get past the very last board in Rune world at the insane difficulty level. Any tips?
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.