Amazingly realistic tropical undersea paradise designed in 1080P.
- Magnificent underwater backgrounds
- colorful fish peacefully swim through
- unique tropical marine environment
* Realistic 3D fish! different types.
* A selection of underwater backgrounds including coral reefs, sunken shipwrecks, and the lost city of Atlantis*.
* Live streaming bubbles.
* Natural underwater lighting simulating the sunlight's rays on the seafloor.
* Relaxing Sound.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Graphics problems, not well thought out
There are a lot of beautiful aquarium apps, this is not one of them. At best it's mediocre. Fish in the first screen are doing downward spiral twirls, what is this ? Some of them disappear when there is nothing to hide behind, so you see only half a fish. Two tanks are mislabeled, it's pretty obvious which one has sharks. Sharks in a freshwater tank ? The little turtle in the last tank seems to be confused, the swimming motion is jerky and up, down, you get the idea. We know they're not real fish, but at least make it a little more believable. Fix the graphics, backgrounds, and it will be a nice fish app to have. Not terrible, but not great, 2 stars, has potential to be better.
This app won’t open! Don’t waste your time or money!!!! Also if you go to support section it takes you to a site that’s not theirs!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.