Find your Zen, with this updated version of the classic tangram puzzle game! Over 500 puzzles for free!
Choose a puzzle to solve, and try to fit all seven game pieces within the shaded puzzle area without overlapping. TanZen HD will recognize when the puzzle is finished.
Features in TanZen HD that you won't find in the iPhone version:
- Entirely new high resolution graphics!
- 35 unique piece skins! Solve a page of puzzles to unlock each new design.
- 5 different sand backgrounds.
- Multiple save slots for family play.
- Streamlined interface, with every option available from the main screen.
- Larger play area for solving puzzles.
- New puzzle picker layout, showing more puzzles per page.
- Play songs from your own music library, right inside the game.
- Left and right landscape orientation support.
- Retina display graphics!
- Over 500 puzzles for free!
- Large, intuitive touch controls.
- Solve puzzles in any order.
- Hint system.
- Puzzle memory keeps track of multiple, in progress, puzzles.
- Puzzle reset. Give your device a hard shake to send the pieces back to the corners.
- Track your progress, with a complete view of all your completed puzzles.
- Advanced mode for expert puzzlers.
- Soothing background music and sounds by Atomicon.
- iOS 10 compatibility fixes
As always, our ability to continue to update and support TanZen relies heavily on your reviews and feedback. As the reviews reset with each update, please take a moment to update your review. Thank you!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great ease to use and tolerances!
Im very pleasantly surprised at how nice this free game works. Its easy to spin the pieces, and they have the right amount of “snap” to 45* orientations. Theyre also forgiving of not having everything lined up exactly so! Pieces have to be in the right spot, but the game doesnt demand pixel level precision. We downloaded this game as a brain warm up for my 8yo, and Ive found myself playing it as well.
PS He loves the background music, hums along with it.
Enjoyable, relaxing game.
I really enjoy this game. It’s easy to play, and just enough of a challenge to be interesting, but it’s not difficult to the point of being frustrating. There’s no timer to stress about, and you can’t be “killed,” so you can just play at your own pace without having to think too much. Nice design as well. My only problem is that when I tap on “songs” in the options, the app crashes every time. I like the main music, but would like to change it once in a while, but I’ve never been able to hear what the other music is. I hope they can fix this in an update.
Lovely Tangram Game
This is a terrific tangram app. It’s simple, just like playing with real pieces; not a lot of fuss or bother, which is what I was looking for. So far it’s been truly free — not even an ad, which is a breath of fresh air — and there are lots of puzzles to choose from. Special shout-out to the music, which is peaceful and meditative. Excellent overall; highly recommended!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.