Relax and get better sleep with TaoMix 2.
Let yourself be lulled by relaxing and immersive soundscapes inspired by nature. Customize your creations and share them with friends and family!
Download TaoMix 2 now and enter an infinite world of sounds.
How it works:
TaoMix 2 offers a unique and easy way to create your own relaxing soundscapes that can evolve randomly over time, for a perfect immersion.
1. Add relaxing sounds to your soundscape.
Select from the wide range of high quality sounds or record your own. You can add as many sounds as you want, they will be represented by coloured disks.
2. Modify your mix.
Move the coloured disks and the white cursor around : the closer a sound is to the cursor, the louder it plays.
3. Sit back and relax…
Lose yourself in nature’s marvellous song, and let it guide you at its own pace.
• Easily create unique soundscapes that evolve over time.
• Collect and mix more than 120 carefully handpicked sounds.
• Record and import your own sounds. Possibilities are endless!
• Use the timer to fall asleep or to set a time limit to your relaxation, meditation or yoga sessions.
• HomeKit: Pair your smart lighting system and experience ultimate relaxation!
• Option to generate random soundscapes.
• Unique and intuitive interface.
• Neat and minimalist design.
• Save, rename and organize your creations.
• Share your creations with your friends via Facebook, Twitter or by email.
• Control the app with any AirPlay device!
• Listen to your own soundscape while using another music application at the same time! (cf app’s settings)
• We’ll continue to grow the sound collection, so please send us your suggestions!
- Subscribe for unlimited access to all the Premium sounds
- Weekly ($7.99) & yearly ($40.99)*
- Free trial subscription is automatically renewed unless cancelled 24 hours before the renewal
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same price
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
*Price are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome, but one suggestion
I really love the TaoMix apps. The original TaoMix was one of the very few apps I actually made an in-app purchase on so I could have all the sounds and then I did the same for TaoMix 2. However, I think they should consider implementing support for 3D stereo sound. It would take the app to another level if the audio was binaural when wearing headphones or streaming to a surround sound when you hear sounds come in from the left or right and move around. Maybe inside the app you could enter a mode where individual sounds can float around and then designate the left side of the screen as the left channel, right side as right channel, etc and the sound will shift from left ear to right ear as the sound approaches the right side of the screen. Or for 5.1 surround system support, you could also add bottom and top corner sound points to the screen to account for the front left/right/center and rear left/right found in most people’s surround sound systems. I searched the AppStore for something like this and I didn’t see anything for what I wanted, so I think this app could be the first to really embrace 3D audio for relaxing ambience sounds.
Use This App Daily!
The developer of this app is genius! I thought it would be just like the other "make your own" sound apps- where you pick your sounds and then get bored quickly because there is no change in the sounds. Not with this app! You can pick your own sounds, or the app helps you out with pre picked sound mixes.. the variations are endless! After you've picked your mix, a little ball travels around the screen making the sound it is on a little louder, bouncing in different directions- at a speed you can adjust.. making for a constantly changing sound track!! Amazing and a pleasure to listen to! I'm going to go listen to my sitting by the fire, reading a book in a rocking chair, cat purring, with light rain on the windows mix. If you are looking for music to relax with, do paperwork with, meditate with, exercise with, study with, cook with, drive with, shower with, go to sleep with, do housework with, eat with.. this app is for you!
I have thoroughly enjoyed this app so far.
I'm impressed at how customizable this app is. I haven't tried competing apps, so I can't honestly compare them to this one. That being said, I'm so pleased with the variety of features here that I don't feel a compelling need to experiment with any others.
There are a good variety of sound packs. Some might regard it as a drawback that most of these will need to be paid for to use, but for me at least, this is a case where an in-app purchase is worthwhile, especially if you just buy them all at once (as of when I'm writing this, that's about $6, as opposed to $2 for individual ones).
You can build and customize your own soundscapes, and it's fun to do. Sometimes I've used ones that essentially just follow the suggested combinations that are grouped together as sound packs (I've created a Japanese Garden soundscape that incorporates most of the sounds in the corresponding pack, and I've really liked it). On the other hand, you can easily mix and match sounds from different sound packs with good results. You can adjust the relative prominence of different sounds, and even the colors of the icons representing the sounds, among other customization options.
All in all, a worthwhile download. I recommend buying all the sound options, but I think you can try out a free version first if you're not sure.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 113 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © MWM SAS 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Autumn stroll in the forest
- Colors of noise
- Weekly Premium Pass $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.