A brand new and more fun music rhythm game.
New sliding button and star button ! Slides to follow the rhythm.
Buttons are more diverse and more interesting.
Continuously update popular songs every week. Pop,EDM, Rock, Trap, Hiphop, and more song types.
There are also piano pieces, Ludwig van Beethoven, Robert Alexander Schumann, Johann Sebastian Bach, Frédéric François Chopin, Carl Czerny, Muzio Clementi, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Liszt Ferenc, Stephen Heller, Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky...
Each song has a rank list. You can challenges the best scores with players around the world.
How to play
1. Enjoy the music, tap the balls and sliders when them reach scoring areas.
2.Tap each button with the beat of the song and don't miss.
3.The more accurate the click, the higher score you get.
- Original music, songs created by independent music creators.
- Sliding button! Different from most music games.More fun and more difficult.
- Rank list. Each song has a worldwide leaderboard. Challenge the highest score and become the top 1.
Let's get this new music game!
- Upon subscribing, you'll immediately unlock all songs, remove the advertising, get unlimited energy, daily 500 coins and VIP songs available every week.
- You can choose a subscription plan according to the price and duration. The prices are $2.99 per week, $9.99 per month, $29.99 per year, or the same price in other currencies.
- When you confirm your purchase, the payment will be charged to your iTunes account.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Please cancel the automatic renewal at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, otherwise it will automatically renew and deduct the renewal fee from the account.
- In order to avoid being charged, please be sure to complete it 24 hours before the end of the subscription.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- If you cancel your subscription, you will lose all the privileges described above.
Several optimizations and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
good game but annoying
I have had this app downloaded for a good 2 weeks now and I think it’s a great game. It’s entertaining and has me hooked for several minutes. As I play I also continue to get frustrated. THERE ARE SO MANY ADS. For instance, I was playing and then I would mess up on the first note. It takes a good 20 seconds to get out and restart which I think is ridiculous. Also after EVERY TIME YOU PLAY there is an ad. And the annoying thing is that some of the ads, you can’t even click out of. So then you have to restart the game and then it takes forever. Also the game tends to glitch a lot so I find myself clicking out of the game more times then I am playing. Another issue is most of the songs are not relevant at all. When I first downloaded I was expecting more relevant songs from at least 2015 and up. Not old songs that I’ve never even heard of or songs in a different language. My last issue is how extremely distracting where the game displays the points. They put them in the middle of the game so I can’t even see the “board” half the time just because of the score! And also when you get multiple perfects in a row. It’s so distracting when it changes colors every 100 times you get a perfect or something like that. Overall, I like the concept it’s just the little details really annoy me as well as many other players.
Room for improvement.
Avid rhythm game player here, from Beat Saber to Cytus to Guitar Hero. Calibration is a big issue, hitting notes at the line can sometimes result in a miss despite it being clear on the money. It’s not very reliable. The HP feature is both unnecessary and prevents people from wanting to play anything higher than a normal song difficulty because just one early hit or late hit will result in an immediate loss. Rather than the songs being percentage based in their EXP gain this makes the playability of this game fun but also a turn away to any of those seeking a challenge that allows them to improve on. For example, playing arguably harder rhythm based games like Cytus do not punish you the same way, your EXP gain is significantly smaller than if you got an S rating instead of an A rating. Cytus allows for you to continue playing the song regardless of how much you miss which will allow you to prepare for what is ahead of the parts you struggle on. That on top of the rather copious tap types make the screen feel less fluid and more cluttered. You’ve got directional slides, directional swipes, holds for single lines, holds for multiple lines, and double to triple notes in very quick succession but one miss, which could be the calibration problem ends the song entirely is a huge turn off. Not to mention the paywall put up for “VIP songs” on top of the advertisements after every single song. It just feels cluttered.
This game is ad central
First off i would like to say this game is pretty fun and I see a lot of potential in it. Ok now that i’ve said that let me tell you why i gave it 2 stars. First off this game has so many ads, I mean like you can play a level and get all the way through it get an ad then play another level and not even make it very far into the level before screwing up and you get another ad. No matter what after every level you get an ad. I understand you guys probably put a lot of effort into this game and i respect that but getting bombarded with ads doesn't make me want to play it, it doesn’t hold my attention and honestly it just ruins the whole game for me. Even turning off your wifi doesnt work because some levels require wifi and even without wifi it still gives you ads. I don’t hate your game or anything I just believe it needs some work, money shouldn’t be your main priority that’s how you get lazy and you start pumping out terrible games, look at other companies like Voodoo they release a new game every week and each time its terrible but they don’t care they just do it for the ad revenue. I really could see this game being something huge but it’s really not worth my time if most of that time is going to be spent watching ads. Sorry for the long review but I you all take it into consideration. Have a nice day.
- Eyugame Network Technology Co., Ltd
- 200.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Eyugame Network Technology Co., Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- VIP_7DAYS $2.99
- VIP_MONTH $9.99
- VIP_YEAR $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.