With Tap Reels - Studio Edition, create your highlight reels in real-time with 3 flexible options to TAG YOUR VIDEOS directly from 1) the live camera on your iOS device, 2) video files saved in your photo library, and 3) online videos from Vimeo, YouTube, and Google drive. You no longer have to edit and cut unwanted video from the original video footage. While recording the game, tag the clips you want included in the highlight reels using the 8 tag buttons. That's right, EIGHT tag buttons for EIGHT times the fun. It's like having eight video cameras recording at different times. The BIG BONUS? There's an integrated scoreboard to keep track of all team scores.
Tap Reels includes patent pending technology to offer EIGHT customizable tag buttons, allowing you to create multiple separate highlight reels at the same time. For example, while a recording a basketball game, you can set the tag buttons for points, rebounds, assists, steals, turnovers, misses, blocks, and charges. Once the live action occurs, simply tag the video to capture the sequence. For football, you may set the tag buttons for touchdowns, pass deflections, interceptions, sacks, and field goals. Be creative and tag the videos you want for ANY sport, ANY team, and ANY athlete.
Tap Reels includes a free 3 day trial and 1 year annual subscription option for $29.99 (auto-renewable). This includes the option to view timestamp data for recorded events for additional video editing options. All the metadata of the video clips are streamed live to an external web server for viewing.
Additional Subscription Details:
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged $29.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to account settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription agreement.
- Privacy information http://www.tapapps.net/privacy.html
KEY FEATURES AND FUNCTIONS:
- Multiple Video Inputs: Tag from live camera, photo album, or online video files.
- Simple Directory - All video files are saved in corresponding folders.
- Live Scoreboard: Configure team details and keep track of the score, period, and event name.
- Intuitive Tagging: Just tap the tag buttons to tag specific video clips.
- Real-time Processing: Once you stop the recording, Tap Reels automatically stitches all the tagged video clips together to create EIGHT separate video highlight reels.
- Customizable Tag Buttons: You can label and color code each one based on your own preferences and requirements.
- Start/Stop Duration: Simply set the time start/stop time (in seconds) to specify how long the recording should be before and after a tag.
- Pause Mode: During long timeouts or intermissions, simply hit the pause button to temporary stop recording to save valuable storage memory.
- Number of Clips: Simple counters allow the user to know exactly how many video clips have been tagged.
- Live streaming: Users can view time stamps of the recorded events for additional video information by going to http://www.and1stats.com/TapReels/ShowCommentry.php
FOR OPTIMAL APP PERFORMANCE:
1. Make sure to have at least 5GB of memory if you are recording long video clips (~1hr).
2. Put your phone into AIRPLANE mode to minimize interrupts while recording.
3. After tapping STOP, the app processes multiple video clips so the processing time can take +5 minutes for long videos. DO NOT CLOSE THE APP during the processing time. Please be patient.
Added zoom option for iPads.
Ratings and Reviews
Needs an update
As stated in your other app. I have sent a message to your contact email. Great concept but needs an update. Looks like the app is no longer supported.
Great concept but it doesn’t work properly
I tested the software during times when the video wasn’t true game time. I had some shaky moments during my trial run but thought it would be fine. I lost video footage twice if my kids football games. I followed instructions to the T, but film was deleted after ending the video recording session and navigating to the folders.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- BIGEyes Marketing, LLC
- 4.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Tap Reels – Studio Edition $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.