"Roundup: The best apps and games for the new Apple TV" - 9to5
"A game for the whole family" - iOSMac
== Main features ==
- Up to 4 players
- Don't have enough game controllers for playing? No problem, use the Siri Remote controller, your iPhone or iPad!
- Relive the fun, excitement and laughter of your first party game, now in the new Apple TV
- More than 10 selectables characters, from Chicken-Egg to Little-Cocodrile!
- Supports MFi gamepads
- GameCenter integration
- Global and local Leaderboards
- More minigames added on every update!
Does your friend own an Apple TV? Is he always smilyng without reasons? Now you know what game he's playing!
What are you waiting for joining the party? Download it now!
- New game: Smack my zombie!
- Updated for iOS 11
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Potentionally a Good Time
It has LOTS of glitches. Can’t connect 4 people either, only allows 3 on my game. Matching game is a joke cause it never recognizes where you tap.
I would let buy it cause it needs some serious upgrades just to function right.
Loved it! No connection problems!
Played this game with my family, and we absolutely loved it. Don't get the negative reviews. We played for over an hour with three iPhones and an iPad for controllers, and none of them lost connection even once. A great game to play with a crowd. Highly recommend!
So, after buying this, unlike many other games for Apple TV, you have to buy the app for everyone. So, after wasting serious money to load this garbage on my kids iPads, it won’t work. Not only are the games ridiculously stupid, but they are hardly playable. My kids are frustrated and my money is wasted. Avoid this companies apps at all costs.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.