This food cooking game with vivid designs & sounds will try your limits and test your time management skills. Run your food truck & start cooking - It's burger time!
Tap-to-Cook is an engaging burger maker & time management game that enables you to test your food serving skills in a fast-paced restaurant rush! Start the cook-off and serve all customers at your fast food truck without delays - It's burger time!
This fast food cooking game will try your limits, it becomes more and more challenging with each level. After 5 successful days in one cooking city, you are moving to another one. Conquer the world with your tasty burger!
Keep the burgers grilling and the hungry patrons smiling as you earn money to take your restaurant business nationwide! Enjoy this classic time management gameplay and fast-paced challenges featuring colourful characters and sizzling sounds.
Main features of this fast food cooking game:
- Burger Maker - Make a tasty burger, watch out to not overcook it, it all counts! It`s burger time - Start the cook-off!
- Restaurant Rush - Unique time management game! Make food fast and serve it to customers on time - Your fast food truck will work with full power!
- Cooking City Challenge - Fast-paced action in six different cities and restaurant locations! How many perfect orders can you serve?
- Vivid Design and Sounds - Gorgeous imagery and realistic cooking sounds – you can almost smell the grease that comes off the burgers!
- Shop - Upgrade your food truck, its equipment, and food & drink offer. Collect gold and earn cash to upgrade and progress faster
- Leaderboard - Track your personal progress on the leaderboard. Compare yourself to friends and other players.
- Cooker Achievements - Earn achievements for your skills including Full House, Master Cook, Entrepreneur & Finger of Justice.
Tap your way through the kitchen, cooking and serving up delicious burger dishes to your customers in this incredibly fun and action-packed restaurant game.
How to play Tap-to-Cook?
- Drag food items to the grill, buns to the table, and beverage items to the box above.
- Wait until the food cooking is finished.
- Assemble your customer's order.
- Serve it.
- Collect the money.
- Do it again!
Download Tap-to-Cook, the addictive burger maker & fast food cooking game - Enjoy making food for your customers! Make tasty burgers and other delicious food and drinks. Get into your food truck and start the cook-off - It's burger time!
Hey everyone! Not much to report in this release, we've updated quite a few things under the hood, hope you're all well and enjoying Tap-to-Cook! Take care.
Ratings and Reviews
Love it (but I paid for the full version)
I'll start by saying that I played a few levels and decided to pay for the full version. It was worth the $3! You no longer have to deal with ads. And you do earn enough gold through the game play to buy what you want in the store without buying additional gold. I think the $3 is completely worth the time the creators took to make this game: it's visually appealing, has a great deal character, and is challenging. Would suggest it for anyone looking for fast paced management type food game.
I love cooking games like this, especially when I can't sleep. I give this game 2 stars for several reasons. The first is the coin system...it's a blatant redundancy, and seems to serve no purpose at all. If you will not even devise a way for coin to be spent, get rid of the feature. 2) Layout of food items. As the levels progress, the locations of new condiments are so poorly organized that it is very easy to feel clumsy while trying to play. 3) Why do upgrades cost so many Gold Bars? If you are going to start us out with only 300 bars, and force us to buy a pointless bell valued at 50 bars, then be sensitive about the costs of each upgrade, because many are over 250 bars. Because of this mandatory bell purchase, our upgrade selection diminishes greatly unless more bars are purchased with a credit card. You might consider applying coin to some of the upgrades. That would give the pointless feature some much needed purpose in the game. 4) Adverts previous to, and following each level is a bit extreme by any app standards. Some of these adverts are heavy on the video processors, and cause the game to crash. 5) Background noises become maddeningly repetitive. This is a great start, but less greed and more quality would be spot on...especially if you expect your players to invest in your game.
Entertaining, challenging, long lasting
This game is not one that you can beat quickly, which is nice. You get a long while of fun for what you pay, and the levels are just the right level of difficulty. Hard enough to give you something to work towards, but not so hard that they become frustrating.
The only reason I did not give a five star rating is because of the money system in the game. I like that you can earn gold blocks throughout the game so that you don't have to buy them. However, I don't like the coin system. I have racked up tons and tons of coins but there is nothing to spend them on. You should at least be able to buy more gold blocks, or buy certain upgrades with the coins. As it is, they are pretty much pointless.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bigwig Media Ltd
- 107.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Bigwig Media Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Starter Pack $2.99
- 600 Gold $2.99
- 200 Gold $0.99
- 1200 Gold $4.99
- Purchase 1,200 Gold $1.99
- 3200 Gold $9.99
- 1800 Gold $6.99
- 6,500 Gold $19.99
- 3,200 Gold $2.99
- 600 Gold $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.