Tap to turn on the bulbs and brighten the world!
A puzzle game that is simple, yet so engaging!
A puzzle game for people of all ages!
Play together with a buddy to double the fun! It’s also the perfect game for grandparents and grandchildren to play at family gatherings!
This game really challenges you to think and helps sharpen your intelligence!
- Simple gameplay: It's easy and fast!
- 900 game levels for you to play free of charge!
- A variety of bulbs with different functions
- A wide selection of different colored skins for your custom gameplay
- Did you clear all the free levels already? Try the 1,100 pay-to-play levels.
- Constant updates to boost your gameplay
▶How to Play
- This game has only two rules:
- Touch the bulbs to turn them on or off.
- The bulbs turn on/off in different ways depending on their shapes.
- To clear the stage, just turn on all the bulbs!
- Sounds simple, doesn’t it? Ha ha!
- But you shouldn’t underestimate the complexity of this game.
▶Our Hit Games
- Ranked top in 40 countries: ◈Doors & Rooms◈
- iTunes Puzzle Featured Game: ◈Room Break: Escape Now!!◈
- iTunes Family Featured Game: ◈Help Purple◈
- iTunes Pinball Featured Game: ◈Super Mushrooms◈
- The Ultimate Rock-scissors-paper Game: ◈Dungeon Block◈
Try all our game titles.
Minor bugs fixed.
New Time Trial mode!
New skins and updated skin images!
Perfect compatibility with iPhone 5!
Basic level balancing patch plus 50 new levels!
More updates are on the way.
Ratings and Reviews
🏆 A Dev to Follow!! 🏆
I know this game—I love this game❤️‼️
My favorite rendition of this type of puzzle has long been Mgaon’s Lunchtime, for the adorable kawaii. This contender’s execution is more sophisticated, and expertly rendered. Like Lunchtime, I don’t like the fact that Tap’s sound FX and music controls aren’t separate settings. Unlike Lunchtime, Tap to ON has lovely, tranquil music and decent FX (with the exception of the “clear” whistle. Ugh.).
Tap also brings a playing board that goes beyond 3x3, as well as higher-function tiles (bulbs).
Ads are minimal and unobtrusive, and can be eliminated with any purchase of more levels. (Always support your appreciated apps with cash, if you can!)
Passionate, ethical developer. Will buy more from them 💯💮🉐
So far it's great to keep my brain moving and thinking out of the box. Slight down-rating because some of the colors are a bit too dark for me. Others probably enjoy it fine, though.
New favorite game
I love the concept. I wish there was a timer to give hints after so many hours of gameplay in addition to purchasing, similar to Doors and Rooms. The "skins" are more difficult to read than the default. Some levels can be beat with fewer moves than the "best" number.
- gameday inc.,
- 22.6 MB
Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Gameday Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Packs $2.99
- Orange Pack $0.99
- Purple Pack $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.