Contains the largest OFFLINE food database of any iPhone calorie counter (over 500,000 foods). Perfect for both, iPod Touch and iPhone users!
-Recommended by the NY TIMES!
-Featured by "HARVARD HEALTH PUBLICATIONS" in an article about highest-rated health apps.
-The only OFFLINE calorie counter that allows you and your partner to track calories on the single iPhone/iPod!
-Over 15,000 great user reviews!
LATEST USER REVIEWS:
Love love love it! I have used 4 or 5 food tracking apps and this one is my fav by far!
-by Sara Snitker
I've tried ton of tracking apps and they all basically do the same thing. This app one ups the competition with a GREAT DATABASE!
-by Ted Childers
Tap & Track implements Apple's philosophy of simplicity but at the same time offers hundreds of amazing features that you'll love to use every day. The app never requires internet access, so you can keep track anytime, anywhere!
- Over 500,000 food items
- Over 2000 food brands
- Over 700 restaurants
- Over 180 different exercises
- Daily info on calories, fat, saturated fat, protein, carbs, sugars, sodium & fiber
- Track calories and Food Score
- 40:30:30 'Pie charts' of reports
- Displaying your daily calorie needs / limits
- Full screen graphs
- Exercise tracking
- BMI calculator
- Weight tracking
- FREE sync with backup/restore
DIFFERENCE FROM OTHER APPS
- The only calorie counter that works offline!
- Free multiple profiles
- Large and accurate database, verified by nutrition experts
- Allows you to build your own recipes and custom foods
- Does not crash, very fast, highly stabile app
- Works offline, doesn't use internet connection to get foods
- Full screen graphs
- Frequent updates
- You can export nutrition data as CSV that can be opened with a Spreadsheet
- Great customer support
- Track food calories
- Track Burned calories
- Track Daily Weight
- Set your Diet Plan
- Set your Goal Weight
- Set your Fat budget
- Set your Carbs budget
- View daily BMI
- View nutrition data: calories, protein, carbohydrate, fat (and saturated fat), fiber, sodium, sugar.
- View or edit calorie and exercise logs
- Export Log as CSV that can be opened with a Spreadsheet
- Passcode lock
- Pick, add, edit and re-sort favorites
- Add your food items in different categories
- Search common foods and restaurant database
- “Quick Add Calories” - enter consumed calories in just a few taps
- Previous Meal list - locate and pick any food item you recently consumed
- Pick, add, edit and resort predefined exercise list.
- Select between three different exercise intensities.
- “Quick add Burned” - enter burned calories in just a few taps
- Full screen Calorie and Weight graphs
- View Weight Goal at graph
- View Calorie breakdown
- View consumed calories and daily limits
- View consumed calories and other nutrition info by day
- View average consumed calories and other nutrition info for last 7 days
- View average consumed calories and other nutrition info by user defined period.
The Tap & Track will allow you to keep track on your calorie by calculating your Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) and finding the daily calorie needs of your body based on your gender, age, weight and height.
The application features can be divided into 4 parts; Food, Exercise, Weight and Reports. You will find the app very easy and pleasant to use.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
App improvements and bug fixes
Thank you for downloading!
Ratings and Reviews
Edited for 29th Oct 2014 update:
It seems like the update has ruined the search-as-you-type function such that it doesn't allow you to find common foods anymore. To solve this, you need to turn off the search-as-you-type function and all will be fixed. You can find this under settings. This will solve the problem of being unable to find regular foods. My biggest problem with the new version is that it now looks wonky on my screen as opposed to the way it was before. But I'll keep using this for the functionality and because I have 5 years of data on it. Sure it's not as fancy as MFP or Lose It, and sure it could do with updates to the food database at least once a year, but it's pretty solid and works offline and generates cool graphs and trend data.
I use this app daily to monitor my calorie intake, weight, and exercise activity. It's also a great mobile calorie count app because on the iPod Touch, it works offline i.e. Doesn't require a wifi hotspot. The calorie count library is pretty extensive but there's always room for growth. I've had this app for about 2 years now and I can say that the developpers have updated it a lot since then and added more foods and menu items to the library and generally improved the app. So I am ever hopeful that they continue to do so. But this is an awesome app, better than most of the others available (I've had like 3 including Lose It, so I'm not just saying so)...
Great app but I am surprised they have not included some basic sports like boxing. I am also confused when I search for an item like banana it brings multiple results with one being of a different size or portion but when I search bananas (with an s) it brings up the one and has in it a way to select size and number. It happens to other search results and may get confusing. It's just a minor organization and consolidation issue. Also not enough using if measurements. Finally, I'm not sure, but I wish there was a units converter in app to help if a product has a different unit than what the app offers like almond breeze milk servings is in cups but in app it is in fluid ounces.
Love the app, but they aren't updating
To the developer, if you're reading this:
I hope you will consider updating the app. According to a system message, it will not be supported in iOS 11 and, per a previous message, isn't fully supported in iOS 10. This is, by far, the best app I've found for tracking calories in, calories out, and weight. I love the clean design where it isn't cluttered by all sorts of things I don't care about. I just installed an app I have heard great things about, MyFitnessPal, to see if it would work for me, and it is super bloated and full of prompts and all sorts of extraneous stuff. I just want a -simple- and -clean- app to log my progress. I don't want community interface, articles, ads, etc. Tap&Track has been perfect for me, even though the food database doesn't always have what I need since I can just plug in custom numbers that are at least in the ballpark, and if it isn't brought current, I'm going to miss it.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Nanobit d.o.o.
- 78.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Nanobit d.o.o.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.