Tapatalk connects to over 200,000 online forums worldwide. Post easily with unlimited Photo and Video sharing and instant push notifications. Tapatalk forever change the way you interact with online forums on mobile.
Bonus: Tapatalk works great for RSS / blogs too!
Here are some of the top sites available in Tapatalk:
Pentax Photography Forums
Apple iPhone Forum
Reef Aquariums REEF2REEF
Mobile Phone OS Forum
Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum
GSM-Forum ( gsmhosting )
E Cigarette Forum
The Rolex Forums
Pelican Parts Forums
The Outdoors Trader
The Garage Journal
The Two Plus Two Forums
Cheap Ass Gamer
VW Audi Forum
SA 4x4 Community Forum
Badger & Blade
DODGE RAM FORUM
MPA Forum and Community
Smith & Wesson Forum
BMW Forum: BMWLand
Xiaomi Europe Support
The High Road
The Hackers Paradise
Pattaya Addicts Forum
Brave Frontier Forum
The Firing Line
Debate Politics Forums
The Gear Page
The Shave Nook
Total War Center
Feed The Beast
XDtalk.com - XD Gun Forum
Baby Bargains & Baby 411!
The Planted Tank
Muscle Research Forums
Tech Support Guy
Volkswagen Owners Club
Epic Games Forum
Indian Real Estate Forum
Trouble Free Pool
Digital Photography School
BMW 5 Series Owners Board
Tapatalk is absolutely free, but to support us, you can also purchase VIP status that will allow you to view Tapatalk ad free. VIP status is US$0.99 per month subscription, and will auto-renew until you elect to cancel. If you are interested in purchasing VIP status, go to Me>Settings, and scroll down to Advanced Options to subscribe.
Information about the optional subscribtion to view Tapatalk ad free:
- Subscription periods are either 1 month or 1 year. If you select the Monthly subscription, you will have a free trial for one month.
- Unless you cancel 24 hours before the end of the free trial, you will be charged the monthly subscription rate.
- At the end of subscribtion period, your subscription renews. You must cancel at least 24 hours before free trial expires to cancel subscription
- Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase.
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- After purchase, you can manage and/or cancel your subscription by going to your account settings for the App Store.
- Term of use: https://tapatalk.com/license.php
Enjoy the following updates:
- Get easy on the eyes! We have a new streamlined Dark Mode experience!
- Simplified notification settings.
- Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Quality app. Could use a few million more users.
This app is very well laid out. It’s simple and easy to navigate for anyone. There’s tons of technical forums that have details on all kinds of d.i.y. Automotive and motorcycle projects. That’s just what I spend most my time browsing. But there is a ton of stuff on almost every topic. It seems like summer 2017 this app was having a real surge in users and traffic. Seems like every forum I look at there’s a ton of activity, posts, chats, etc. from June- August 2017. Thad’s also usually the most recent post in a lot of the forums I’ve found. Maybe it’s just what I’m looking at. But seems like any social app could benefit from some publicity and few million more users. If it weren’t for that 5*. Top notch. New favorite app.
Yet another step backwards
Yet another update that has added nothing of value and retains all of the faults and shortcomings of previous versions:
The "reply" is now the "quote" button. Change for the sake of change.
Thread view is still centered on the iPad. Not only does this waste valuable screen real estate but it makes browsing more difficult by eliminating the split screen of earlier versions. Now you must repeatedly return to the previous screen just to view other topics rather than having them constantly present to the left of the current thread. And this was done without the benefit of a full screen view!
The continuous "page" in thread view introduced a couple updates ago was also a huge step backwards.
Ads continue to get more intrusive (who thought that was even possible?!?)
It repeatedly prompts me to log in to my most viewed forum even though I've never logged out — and then returns an error message when I try.
And this "modern" app still cannot do what could be done in any web browser 20 years ago!
Bottom line is, as easy as it is to browse forums in the app, it is still no match for a web browser. Inexcusably, even such a basic feature as text formatting (bold, italic, etc.) is not included so it's back to Safari for all but the simplest replies.
I'm seeing less and less reason to use Tapatalk. I will certainly NEVER pay for it!
Developer Response ,
Please write to us to firstname.lastname@example.org with more detail and we’ll look into it.Thank you.
Usable but needs some improvement
I access several forums with this app and it does alright. It could use a little more powerful user interface.
I'd like to see the ability to start a new thread rather than being limited to only posting responses in existing threads. I'd like to see a Feedback button in the Settings of the app so that we can offer suggestions or requests from the app rather than hoping Tapatalk reads through hundreds of reviews here to find our lone review with suggestions. I'd like to see a more intuitive interface for posting photos to threads.
Overall, it's decent but it seems like a work in progress. I hope they update it again soon.
UPDATE: 2017 - Still plenty of bugs! If you make a custom Signature for a forum, it won't Save it. It reverts back to a generic "Sent my my iPhone using Tapatalk". It's pretty annoying.
- Quoord Systems Limited
- 129.6 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2019 Tapatalk, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Tapatalk VIP Access (Monthly) $0.99
- Tapatalk VIP Access (Annual) $4.99
- Tapatalk VIP Access (Lifetime) $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.