**Featured in Crate and Barrel's Home Catalog**
We all like to skip steps...that's exactly what Tapeulator does when doing math with measurements!
Hanging pictures or cutting something, and need to do math on the measurements? What's 62 7/8" ÷ 2, and where exactly do you mark the answer on a tape measure? Or try calculating 46 1/4" - 37 11/16" in your head at the end of a long day...
WITHOUT Tapeulator: you'll pull out a calculator, deal with decimal conversions, get a decimal answer, convert it back to a fraction in your head, then figure out where to mark it on a measuring tape.
Why bother?!? For the cost of a coffee, Tapeulator gives you the answer, right on a tape - all in 1 step!!
* Quick measurement calculations, right on a visual tape measure!! No need to guess where to place your mark!!
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide multiple measurements. Mix decimals and fractions too!
* Results are given back to you in inches, feet, and centimeters, in both decimal and fractions...no more conversion after the fact!
* In a pinch without your tape measure? Tapeulator comes with a measuring feature that will help you get a measurement in a bind
* Great for wood work, metal work calculations! Pipe cutters love our App!
Tapeulator is perfect for do it yourselfers and the pros. Don't just take our word for it, check out some recent reviews from others:
- "My business is home remodeling, I use this app at least a couple of times a day. Makes the math a lot simpler, saves time. Thanks for a great product." - App Store Review, USA
- "Tapeulator = Awesome! - You don't realize how much time you can save and how much frustration you can avoid by using this app." - App Store Review, USA
- "This little gem saved me a decent amount of money by making it easy to double check my work before cutting. Highly recommended. Measure twice, cut once!" - App Store Review, Canada
- "Excellent app!!!!! Makes us average guys a real pro!!! Eliminates tape measure guess work...I recommend it for everyone!!!" - App Store Review, USA
- added support for devices using Display Zoom
Thank you to all of our customers!! We appreciate your support and feedback!
Ratings and Reviews
Great but please correct
So I’ve had this app downloaded on my iPhone and iPad for some time now. I use it multiple times a day. It has always come in handy to have, and always been perfectly calibrated and on point. But I’ve noticed recently with my iPhone not on my iPad, that whatever equation I type in, or even if I type in a number like, 2 1/16” the tape measure at the top is off by a 1/16” of an inch. As if it’s not calibrated. I use this app to help my crew understand where I need a measurement done during loud work sites where showing them the spot to mark is easier than loosing my voice, or when it working with someone who’s I can’t communicate with, because of a language barrier.
Even though it’s not something I would consider a deal breaker to discontinue use of the app, it’s definitely annoying to see that measurement line off on the ruler section. Otherwise, this app is a must have for anyone who frequently uses measurements for carpentry, or even craft projects- even those who drift more on the “better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it”
Best app ever
Best app ever for calculating feet and inches. I used this app on layout of all the underground in the building I’ve done and they came out flawless. So many times trying to calculate in my head and messed up so many times😠. When I found this app and started using it, I noticed I was 3X faster at adding everything and accurately getting my measurements that I need. I have used this app in every construction job that I’ve done and will continue to do so. Not only does it calculate but it shows on a tape measure where your measurement is! Best app EVER!!! Thank you
Great App! Some thoughts
Great app that does exactly what is says it will do! Some thoughts for consideration:
-On the main page after you've double tapped to display the visual ruler on top of the screen, it would be neat if you could "scroll" this ruler left to right. Any measurement falling on the red indicator would be displayed in the Answer Bar (with the usual fraction/decimal numbers). If this number could then be selected in some way for use in calculations, it would save the user some steps.
-The primary scrollable ruler could benefit from a red indicator bar that would show the selected measurement as a fraction/decimal. It would also be handy if this number could be sent to the main page for calculations.
-The ability to add additional markers to the primary ruler, perhaps in different colors, would allow the user to 'mark' the ruler as one might in the physical world using a piece of masking tape. These marked numbers could then be sent, if chosen by the user, to the main page for calculations.
Overall, you've got an outstanding app!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bugfoot Studios LLC
- 37.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Bugfoot Studios LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.