TapGlance is a powerful and intuitive interior design app. Within minutes and without any prior experience, you can create photo-realistic images of just about any interior design project you have in mind.
See TapGlance in action - https://vimeo.com/120228505
Drag and drop furniture, fixtures and appliances into your plan – more than 2000 items and materials are included with the app for free. Test material combinations using over a thousand included materials, or import your own seamless textures or camera photos.
NEW - You can now import 3D models into TapGlance directly from websites like 3DWarehouse and SketchFab. Hundreds of thousands of models are now at your disposal. A subscription to the advanced or professional plan is required to import 3D models.
You can design your plan using three different modes:
• The layout mode, where you add, remove, shape, and arrange entire rooms.
• The 2D mode, where you furnish the plan from a two-dimensional top vi
• The 3D mode, where you can walk through the plan in three-dimensional perspective, decorate it using a wide variety of furniture, fixtures and appliances, and apply materials to walls, floors and object
When your 3D scene is ready, tap a button and bring it to life using our cutting edge cloud render technology. The images produced by TapGlance are so real, most people will not be able to tell they were designed on a tablet device. In many cases, the results will far exceed even professional 3D applications, with little or no effort on your side.
NOTE - Cloud renders are performed on a dedicated high-end server farm and require an active subscription plan.
TapGlance is based on our award winning “Interior Design for iPad” app. With hundreds of thousands of users, and the distinction of being one of TIME magazine’s top 50 best apps in the world, we were compelled to push the boundaries and create this next generation interior design experience. It offers more than 75 new features and improvements as well as the revolutionary cloud render technology.
Features & Highlights:
Cloud Render (3D) - Combining cutting edge technology with hundreds of dedicated servers, TapGlance can transform your 3D scene into a photo-realistic image. The cloud render service uses real world lighting system, taking into account the environment you choose and the artificial light sources you place in your scene.
Direct Object Manipulation (2D, 3D) - Quickly move, rotate and scale any object in the scene using real-time transform handles. Easily change door and window locations by dragging them around, in 2D or 3D mode.
Stairwells (2D,3D) - Drag a staircase to a plan and TapGlance can automatically create the stairwell and build the correct railing. You can, of course, do these manually if you wish.
Cameras (3D) - TapGlance supports an unlimited number of cameras, so you can quickly and easily move between saved views of your plan and render from the same vantage point every time.
TapGlance offers auto-renewal subscription. The app itself and its content is completely free, while renders and a few professional features like 4K renders and custom logo require a subscription which auto-renews every 30 days unless cancelled.
Please read the following about the auto-renewable nature of subscriptions:
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews at the end of your current subscription period unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours prior to end of the current period.
• You can manage or turn off auto-renewal in your Apple ID Account Settings any time after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
1. Significantly improved render quality for dark scenes and scenes with sub-par lighting conditions.
2. Doll-house renders are now superimposed on a gray background (environment) so you can easily extract the image or print it. If you wish to see the actual environment through the windows, please use the walkthrough camera for renders instead.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Hate the new update and paid for renders and previews not fulfilled
I have been using the app for a while and really liked it for quick design renders that do not need detail accuracy or a layout plan. I am really disappointed with some of the new changes. In their effort to address double wall issues when users misalign room walls by forcing rooms to snap tight to another room, I now can not create rooms with geometry outside of right or 45 degree angles. Changing room sizes after they have been connected means a room that I have already adjusted to the right dimensions are changed dynamically when I make changes to another room. It is so frustrating that I ended my subscription. To top it off, the previews and the renders I had accumulated and paid for have been removed once my subscription ended. Their free renders perk works outside of their subscription model and seems to have no issues keeping track of previews and renders when not part of their active subscriptions, so why would is it an issue to maintain the renders and previews I have already paid and allow me to use them up. I would even accept a grace period but just taking them away definitely does not make me more open to try them again if they make future changes that address the above.
Love this app for home design!
Tapglance, while not a "complete" architectural design solution, is great for developing floor plans, choosing flooring and colors, and playing around with furniture placement. It's an awesome tool for kitchen/bathroom design. We're building a new house and Tapglance makes it easy to create and visualize the different floor plans that we're interested in.
What you can do:
- create a multi floor home and layout rooms any way you want
- delete walls to create "open" floor plans
- copy your plans to try out and save different options
- add furniture, appliances, cabinets
- change materials on any feature of any object in your design (floors, walls, doors, windows, furniture, appliances, cabinets)
- add decorations like vases, flowers, and pictures on the wall with photos from your photo library
- save screenshots of the various views available of your floor plans
- view your floor plans in 3d mode & walk through your home
What you can't do:
- can't design or visualize the roof
- no framing, electrical, plumbing design
- no true architectural plan output
- no landscaping
But, that said, Tapglance is very powerful and easy to use. We're meeting with the builder next week and plan on showing him our Tapglance plans. Can't wait!
I'm an Interior designer and use this app for all my projects for creating 3D renderings. Right now I tell my clients it's just to visualize the space and to get an idea of how furniture, etc will fit into the space. I would live to use it more to illustrate the actual decor, but it needs more customizable options and more decor pieces. Like bedding, artwork, throw blankets, more furniture options, etc. I would love it if it used real catalogues from stores on the market, for example Crate & Barrel. These things are something I hope are incorporated in the future, but as it is today I still love the app and would recommend it to other Interior Designers as a great tool to compliment your design process.
- Black Mana Studios
- 1.6 GB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Black Mana Studios USA
- In-App Purchases
- Custom Logo $29.99
- Standard $4.99
- Enthusiast $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.