***Too much pain? Trouble with your back or neck? Long hours of sitting? Injured during sport?***
TAPING HANDBOOK application is easy and simple to use whether you are a medical pro or new to kinesiology taping. Kinesiology taping was first used by acupuncturists and chiropractors in Japan, today kinesiology tape is used by practitioners throughout the world to treat injuries and improve sports performance. While the use of kinesiology is often associated with successful athletes, the reality is that TAPING HANDBOOK is effective for the treatment of a wide variety of problems, not just sports injuries.
What is kinesiology tape used for?
• Tennis and golf elbow
• ACL/MCL issues
• Achilles tendonitis
• Jumpers knee (PFS)
• Lower back issues
• Groin and hamstring pulls
• Plantar fasciitis
• Rotator cuff
• Shin splints • Postural correction
No time for a visiting the medical pro? Unsure how to apply new taping to your painful muscles in a safe and effective manner? Then the answer is TAPING HANDBOOK App. More than 40 applications to the most common diagnoses with step-by-step instructions.
This App provides:
• 40+ HD instructional manuals
• Exploring the all information related to your body and muscles
• Overview of kinesiology taping application by every body parts
• Key points for the professional kinesiology taping
• Only one equipment needed are scissors to cut the tape
• Works with iPhone, iPads
• The favorite list with your most frequent taping applications
Main features of Kinesiology tapes:
• Targeted pain relief
• Comfortable to wear during common days or workouts
• 100% natural with no additives or preservatives of any kind
• Stays on in water and through multiple workouts for up to 3 days, through daily showers, humidity, cold, even in the pool
• An acrylic based medical grade adhesive that is gentle on skin
• Many colors and patterns available
Download the TAPING HANDBOOK App now!
- Alappios s.r.o.
- 50 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Portuguese, Slovak
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Alappios s.r.o.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.