tAPPy Baby is a wonderful “distraction app” for infants and toddlers where eye-catching, easy-to-tap icons play sounds to the delight of babies and their older siblings.
"So much fun!"
"This app saved the day..."
"My 2 year old grandson was entertained as he plays this app. He really enjoys the different sounds"
"It's engaging for my son who is 9 mos but also for my 4 year old"
• Sounds are pleasant and get a giggle out of kids. No sirens to startle adults.
• Sounds overlap, for fun combinations.
• Each tap provides immediate feedback, even if already playing.
• Parents tap & hold the gear icon to set up sounds from a bank of 12 available.
• Older children enjoy making up stories using the sounds in tAPPy baby.
• Absolutely NO in-app purchases or ads to worry about!
About Captain Mal Apps:
My son Malcolm wrote this app when he was nine years old for his baby sister (who provided the laughing baby and blowing kiss sounds). He wants to be a robot designer when he grows up. For every 20,000 he sells, his mom promised the family would go to WDW!
Fix icon positions on initial start-up.
Ratings and Reviews
Fantastic fun app for preschoolers!
Favorite things about this app: sounds are genuine (the belly laughter is adorable) and the graphics are super cute and eye pleasing. My three year old daughter enjoys the "cause and effect" of playing with this app and its simple interface of which she can independently manipulate and modify. Good work Captain Mal!
Still cute. Still has great, personal, adorable sounds. Still made by a kid for his little sister, but now all can enjoy!
tappy happy 2.0 :)
didn't think this app could get any better, but it did! love the update! still creative, clever, and cute! definitely a must-buy for those little ones ;)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.