Target Tracker is a scoring companion for tracking, saving and sharing shot progress and performance. It provides for arrow placement onto virtual targets and charts session metrics.
• Multiface targets supported
• New target faces are downloadable (free)
• Sessions are automatically saved
• iCloud auto-backup option for Sessions
• Add Session notes or photo
• View shot performance charts
◦ By End or Session
◦ Horizontal, vertical, and total deviation over time
◦ End totals
◦ Ring hit metrics
• Export your Session summary, or just its Scorecard and Target
• Hide your running score
Want a feature? Need a different target design? Ran into an issue? Please get in touch!
• Export now offers iOS standard options (email and others, such as SMS and Facebook)
• iCloud backup option preserves your Sessions in case of catastrophe or switching of devices
• New Session default names now include the date
• Better handling on smaller screens
Get in touch if anything goes awry!
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve been using Aeronautics but wanted to see what else was offered on iOS. So far I’m digging the functionality offered. Is it possible to have the app snap a photo of the target and register the holes into the app for tracking?
Can say enough!
This is a great, straight forward, simple app. Its not flashy, it just works. I got back into archery with a friend after a few years away from the sport, and this app is a great way to track improvements. I tried 3 or 4 other free scoring apps and they were either too complicated or didn’t work for my needs. This is simple to use, and quick when at the range with other shooters. With the archive I can compare back scores and see how I am improving over time with practice. Very highly recommend!
Hey Joe, this is Yury, we used to see each other at Gotham when you were practicing there. So I finally got your app after the one I was using stopped updating and it’s awesome. I’ve encouraged more people to start using it and they are really enjoying it. Ease of use and great analysis sets it apart from other simple scoring apps.
One thing, could you add a vertical 3-spot with the x-ring being 11 points? I’m going to the Lancaster Classic in January and it would be great to be able to practice for it.
- Joseph Diefenbach
- 26.5 MB
Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Joseph Diefenbach
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.