Capturas de pantalla
Whether you’re shopping in store or at home, get trip planning, exclusive savings and more with the Target app. Plus, the new Wallet feature is the fastest, easiest way to save and pay in store.
Plan your next Target Run by checking out the Weekly Ad, Cartwheel offers and item availability all in one place. Then streamline your Run with store maps and aisle locations, and scan item barcodes for prices, reviews and available deals.
Add your credit or debit REDcard to your Wallet to pay and redeem Cartwheel offers with a single scan at checkout. You can also redeem store coupons in Wallet!
The app also makes it easy to shop from anywhere, allowing you to search our entire selection, complete with online promotions and flexible ordering options. Order quickly and securely every time, then choose to pick it up at your local store or have it delivered to your home.
The new Store Purchase History simplifies receipt-free returns, not to mention budgeting. Add multiple cards to track even more of your past purchases. You can also use it to add your go-to items to your shopping list in a flash. Find it in the account tab under Purchases.
Valoraciones y reseñas
Love it but!!
I love the convenience of the app. Three things I want to rant about.
1. The idea of price check even clearance items based on your location is AWESOME but it happened at two different location where the app price was lower than the price in the store ALTHOUGH it clearly indicates the store location when you check the price. The associates were not willing to admit there’s something wrong on their end and tried to convince me that the price on the app is just the online price ALTHOUGH the item was not available online.
2. I LOVE the shopping list feature and the way you check off items as you get them, BUT I wish there will be a button where you can add Cartwheel items to the shopping lost right when you add them to Cartwheel.
3. The idea of adding you red card is GREAT I just wish there will be a way to enter your PIN number or an option to choose to pay with your red card or choose another form of payment, just in case you lend someone your Cartwheel to use (my teenage daughter or my elderly mom) without ending up paying for their stuff. lol
I love the app because it’s way easier to see items on a mobile phone then the website on my phone..but it does have some issues. When I use the search, it usually tells me something went wrong and it won’t load, I will normally have to go look for that item by category. Today all my favorites disappeared when I had over 20 items. Very slow to load but idk if that’s my WiFi. I also can’t figure out how to write reviews on the app for past orders. Is that not available on the app?!?
Pros: really easy for store pick up or drive up and I love that it will connect to my Apple Pay! I wish it was easier to check if a specific item is available at other stores with out changing your “home store”.
*** a couple of hrs later Update: re-started my phone, deleted the app & re-installed and my favorites are back! YESSS. Forgot to mention another down fall is when I get the push notifications about a sale or when an item is back in stock and I click on that notification it opens the app and takes me to the home page, which is really annoying (this was happening a lot I am curious to see if it will continue to happen now that I deleted the app and re-installed it) I am obsessed with Target and I Browse the app as much as I used Pinterest (which is a lot)!
I placed this order yesterday, or so I thought! The way the ordering was working then I was actually worry the order was placed twice. I push the place order and it stated order placed. But I didn’t see confirmation so I pressed “place order” again. On that order I had the “Daniel Tiger throw blanket” that showed 1 left & Elmo & Cookie Monster pj’s, I went to look for confirmation in my email but it wasn’t there. I logged off thinking my order was placed but your confirmation was slow. Tonight I go online and target pops up stating another item “little tykes trampoline” was available. When I click on it I’m told a few of my items in my basket are not available and would I like to put them on a future order? Not when I thought the order was placed yesterday! I went thru the whole process AGAIN which shows my card number and press to process. THEN my order goes thru minus 2 items I wanted that were available yesterday but are no longer available today. If I could find 2 of the items I have on my order elsewhere I would have and cancelled my order with you!
Whatever was wrong with your system yesterday made it so 2 items I also really wanted are not available today! This will be the last time I go online to order from target! I don’t go thru the whole process only to find out the next day something’s I thought I might get 2 of I’m now getting zero!!!
- 143.6 MB
Requiere iOS 10.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.
- Clasificación 4+
- Esta app podría utilizar tu ubicación aunque no la tengas abierta, lo cual puede consumir la batería de tu dispositivo.
- © 2019 Target Corporation
Compartir en familia
Hasta seis miembros de una familia podrán usar esta app mientras la función Compartir en familia esté activada.
Controla el contenido de esta aplicación con sólo tu voz.