Scan. Analyse. Improve.
TargetScan is a specifically designed application for scoring your cards. This innovative tool will not only calculate the score but also analyse your shooting group providing essential statistics that will enable continuous improvement.
• Instant score (with inner tens and decimal scoring)
• Automatic pattern and shots recognition
• Eagle Eye for inspection of close shots (you can refine the shot location)
• Near-scoring gauge accuracy (0.2÷0.5 mm depending on the bullet profile)
SHOOTING GROUP ANALYSIS
• Mean Point of Impact (MPI) – the centre of the group: windage and elevation
• Mean Radius, Extreme Spread – to measure your grouping
• Summary Target Plot with all shots in the session
• Potential Score – check how many points you could gain by bringing the group to the centre
• Heat map showing error patterns over longer periods of time
• Charts showing score, group parameters for multiple sessions
• Print a detailed session report straight from your iPhone using AirPrint
• Email session summary with the pdf report attached
• Post to Facebook and Twitter
• Data export to CSV file
• Keep track of all your sessions and monitor progress
• Add notes to your sessions and empty your drawer – you will always be able to review past results
"Excellent for ISSF - I shoot 10 meter air pistol targets (same as NRA B-40) and this app makes scoring and recording progress wonderfully easy. I put ten shots on each target and I haven't had an error yet. It is so good at determining shot placement it's almost like artificial intelligence. Just make sure to use an official target or the app won't work. With an approved target, it's brilliant."
– Stone Glasgow, United States
"A great tool for getting people to see their shot fall and make adjustments. Good fun as well."
– S7evie P, NSRA Club Instructor, UK
"This app has helped bring our shooters' scores from embarrassing to respectable in just a few short weeks."
– North of 68, Couch, Canada's Arctic
"This App has helped me identify my shooting patterns and is a great tool. It has revitalised my enthusiasm in the sport. Love it."
– FridayB111, Australia
TargetScan supports over 160 disciplines, including:
Air Pistol (4.5mm):
・NRA 10m (B-40, B-40/4)
Air Rifle (4.5mm):
・NRA 10m (AR 5/1, AR 5/5, AR 5/10)
・NRA 25ft (TQ-5)
・CMP 10m NMAR 200/600 (AR-SR, AR-MR)
Pistol (.22", 9mm, .32/.38 S&W LWC, .45 ACP SWC):
・NRA 50ft Slow Fire (B-2) and Rapid Fire (B-3)
・NRA 20yd Slow Fire (B-4) and Rapid Fire (B-5)
・NRA 50yd Slow Fire (B-6) and 25yd Rapid Fire (B-8)
・NRA 25yd Slow Fire (B-16, B-35, B-19)
・NRA 50ft (USAS-NRA 50, A-17, A-32, A-36)
・NRA 75ft (A-7/5, TQ-2)
・NRA 50yd (A-23/3, A-23/5, TQ-3/1, TQ-3/2, A-51, A-27)
・NRA 100yd (A-25, A-33, SR-1, SR-21, MR-31)
For a full list please go to https://targetshootingapp.com/wiki/Supported_disciplines/
Have questions, problems, or feedback? Reach out to us at email@example.com
Analyse your old targets today and see your performance improve immediately!
• Reorganise DSB disciplines for users in Germany (you can search by Kennzahl)
• Fix pattern detection issue for GB 10m Air Pistol (14x14cm)
Ratings and Reviews
Using at practice
My teammate and I are using this app couple times a week now for 10 meter air rifle practice .We find it very useful . There is a nice video tutorial to get you started using .we would both like to see the iphone iPad data to be linked ,at present they are separate , not the biggest deal but would be nice .There is a good help section as well, you should read it as it is brief but accurate . The targets available are a bit pricey considering you would have to spend up front to even see what is available ,right now only 10 m both air and pistol , a 15 yard pistol and 50 yard one also one other I can't remember off top of my head, think a 25 . you do only get one session per target type as the other reviewer pointed out with the original purchase . Not such big deal but does make the app somewhat pricey overall. We have had no problems with stability it has worked flawlessly. There's a thermal viewer that is really neat wish you could print or send that data right now you can only view it but it is really boss. I have at least 3 or 4 other programs that I got for shooting from the apple store and this one I am using the most, thanks!!
This is a great tool for shooting. I am new to 10 meter pistol and it has already helped me by averaging my groups and making adjustments to my hold, trigger technique, and sight adjustments. The only difficulty I was having was to get the program to accurately count all the shots. Maybe I haven’t found it yet but the manual input seems to be all or none which is tedious. It would be nice to let it score what it can an let me add the missing ones. However the best trick is to download the app on an iPad and use it as a light box while taking the photo with your iPhone. I do recommend it.
I should have read the reviews!
As others, I feel ripped off for an additional $8 for the pro version. I thought I would get the heat map with the regular version, but was mis-led. I figured the pro had the chart tracking so it was ok, but this option os horrible for multi-position or muti-distance shooting. I had to create a separate folder for each of 3 positions and 1 for the total score in order to accurately use the chart. So I scanned all prone, standing, and kneeling as one session under one folder. Then standing, prone, kneeling separately each as their own folder. This way you can analyze each position over time and the total score over time. This is a lot of extra scanning to work around this flaw. Why ask what position we are shooting if you don’t do anything with this information. Don’t waste your extra $8. Hopefully CMP will release their app soon.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Deep Scoring Ltd
- 15.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2011-2020 Deep Scoring Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Patron of the App $6.99