Tarnib and join the thousands of players that download Tarneeb across App Stores. Play Tarneeb - 4 player 2 team card game - and with your partner choose between Tarneeb 31, 41 or 61.
See if you can win the near life players and share your score with your friends. Get extra free rounds when you challenge your friends.
In Tarneeb, you play your best suit and bid from 7-12 or a Full House or Kaboot.
Count your cards, some luck and your partner makes you win or lose. Tarnib till the morning.
Checkout our latest updates & News on our Official Facebook Page :
Join us on Twitter and Tweet about our Games : https://www.twitter.com/maysalward
Also checkout our website for Latest Mobile Games: https://www.maysalward.com
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Ratings and Reviews
Needs some logic improvements, a little buggy but for the most part it does the job
This update needs improvements
I regret it after i lost a couple of times because of my artificial partner even tho i was winning, i was enjoying playing it cause it reminds me of the ramadan late nighters with friends and family but this reasoning, lack of logic thing just ruined it.
I appreciate the work you guys do, but need a little bit of improvement on understanding the other player plan as it is for the other two players who actually understand each other pretty good. Always making the good stuff going.
Great Game / But
It’s unfortunate that the developer doesn’t respond, doesn’t interact, doesn’t care about customer service, or about those who actually pay to buy apps. This game is good game, but:
1) I dislike these “appetizer” plates in the side; I suggest that you remove them, it’s more classic!
2) The pause button is supposed to be located elsewhere, not near the player’s area.
3) Also, You can afford to have the images of the cards bigger. If you look at other card games from other companies they actually do a better job making use of the space.
4) It has potential to be the best game but needs a lot of logic refinement. My “partner” is not on the top of things and makes mistakes all the time.
5) The ‘tarneeb’ action needs serious logic work. Fir example, if the ace is out and I happen to have the king and play it my partner is suppose to let it slide instead of applying ‘tarneeb’; which isn’t the case and that’s one of the fundamentals of the game.
Developer Response ,
We are sorry missing your comment but we are working extensively to launch a new version with enhanced user interfaces and gameplay you can always reach us on our email firstname.lastname@example.org
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 79.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Maysalward
- In-App Purchases
- Full Game $0.99
- Rounds $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.