Using real-time image processing technology, Taru Magnifier tracks image movements and merges multiple images to provide noise-free high-resolution image.
Also, Taru Camera is available for taking high-quality photos.
* pinch to zoom
* vertical panning: brightness control
* tap: refocus
* long touch: refocus and lock focus.(tap on focus indicator to unlock focus)
* tap(while focus is locked): adjust exposure only
* tap on brightness indicator: switch automatic/manual brightness control
* double tap on brightness indicator: reset brightness to 100%
* Manual Control (Tap control icon to display wheel(tap again to unselect) / Slide wheel to lock and control / Double-tap control icon to unlock)
* Not recommended for watching moving objects.
* Maximum zoom ratio depends on which device is used.
* Requires iOS 11.4
* This version requires iOS 11.4 *
- Cosmetic change
- Other enhancements and various bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Where do I click to capture the image?? Or do I have to buy the taru *sp camer app $$ to have the option of taking pictures. And I don’t quite understand the sliding options still trying to figure that out. They should have a mini app booklet explaining in more detail about the features of this app.
Amazing filter with great potential
The photo filter this app uses stands out by itself. It makes this mangifier a unique and rare find in the app store. The developers should seriously consider making their own photo fixing app. This technology has potential.
Hard to use
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.