Automatically turn on your desk lamp when you sit down at your computer.
Walk in to your office at night to grab something — just smack the keyboard to turn on the light.
Walk out of the room, and trust that your computer will turn the lights off when it goes to sleep.
Task Lamp connects to your Philips Hue Bridge and smart lights, and turns them on and off when your computer wakes or sleeps. Or when it locks or unlocks; it's up to you.
Studies show that working in a well-lit environment helps maintain focus and prevent eye strain. Let your smart lights help you work smarter, by automatically ensuring a well lit workspace when you use your computer.
- Runs quietly in the menu bar, out of the way, but easy to access.
- Quickly adjust brightness of your selected task lamps.
- Lights keep their state (maintaining colors and scenes set in other apps).
- Control any number of lights connected to your Bridge.
- Select specific Bridges in multi-Bridge networks.
- Supports both light and dark macOS themes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Used to work great, but then Apple (in their infinite genius - per usual) did an update something like 6 months ago and killed this app. Since then other devs have brought a lot of their products back on line, not so much here it would seem. What gives? I liked the app. I found it useful. It was part of my daily workflow. Well, it was at least.
If you're not going to service your product, do everyone else a favor and remove them from the app store.
The developer, Kevin Mangan, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Kevin Mangan
- 7.6 MB
- Requires macOS 10.11 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Kevin Mangan 2017
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.