If you need to track the time you spend on your projects, you maybe be looking for a simple time tracker app that helps you to do that. Task Tracker has been designed to be a simple and intuitive utility for time tracking. Just tap once to create a new project and then tap again to start a new task.
### Attention! This is a minute based timer, which shows HH:MM, not MM:SS. When you start it only dots are flashing and you see 00:00 until one minute passes. Then it will change to 00:01. ###
Some useful features available for you:
- create as many projects as you need at the same time
- new task is created automatically when you start a timer
- you can edit a description, starting date and duration of the task
- you don't need a registration on the website
- ability to send all your tasks by e-mail
- ability to print a whole project using AirPrint
- you can archive any finished project for later use
- you can export all tasks from project(s) to the file using CSV or Excel format
- integration with a Calendar to automatically add finished tasks to the default calendar
- "one task at a time" mode, which automatically stops previously running task in other projects when you start a new one
- iOS 12 and new iPhone Xs/XsMax compatibility update
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great easy to use app
This app is easy to learn and using it is a very effective way to track time on projects as well as identifying where time is wasted. It is sometimes surprising how much time can be spent on a project, but how little of that time is spent doing useful work. I look forward to future enhancements to the software.
I use it every day!
Outstanding - Just what I needed!
This app tracks the time you spend on activities associated with projects. You create the projects and then log the activities as you do them, or add them in after the fact.
The interface is simple and easy to learn with built in Help. The clever interface makes it easy to quickly log activities as you start them, so you don't get behind in tracking your time.
When you're done, you can export your project and activity data either through iTunes or via email, and as cvs or Excel.
This is one great app!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.