Designed for iPad
TaskAnalysis is a highly customizable app that can support individuals with intellectual disabilities to independently and efficiently complete tasks. Tasks can be broken down into manageable steps whereby users can access picture, text, and audio support, along with video prompting and video modeling supports all within one app. TaskAnalysis also works on GPS location and will automatically populate tasks associated with a particular location. For example, tasks can be created for users to support them at work, home, school or any other location.
Fixing issue with images appearing really small on the iPad when viewing tasks in the All Tasks tab
* Updating CULife website URL on the INFO page
* Resolving issue where on the LocationSettings page there was no prompt to ask for camera roll permissions. There would just be an error saying unable to access camera roll.
* Fixed a crash when the user selects Take Image to change the Home, work, or other images
* Fixing issue where a task is downloaded but does not show up anywhere in the app
* This is caused by two separate issues. One the initializers for data were missing edge cases. Then when a task tried to download and could not find the edge case data it gave an invalid state. When this happens in the future a default value will be given instead (Home location)
* Fixed crashing on taking a new image (from the camera) for a task.
* Reduced the amount of time it takes to drop a pin on the location settings page
* Removed the success message for when a pin dropped
* Increased the animation speed of successfully dropping a pin on the maps
* Fixed crashing when attempting to open up the info view on the current and edit tasks tabs. (This was caused by the upgrade to swift 5. The automatic upgrade incorrectly resolved a method)
* Fixed crashing when attempting to add, delete, or edit alarms for tasks.
* Fixed crashing bugs reported on iOS 13 + when attempting to take images / video
* Added small animation when pins are dropped on the map.
* Added confirmations when pins are dropped. This will be removed in a later version.
* Added more debug statements to dropping of pins (errors)
* Added current location to maps in the Location Settings page.
* Decreased the accuracy of maps slightly on the Location Settings page This should help reduce battery consumption while this page is open
* Fixed a crash when attempting to save a video for a step
* Reduces footprint
* Fixing an issue where some steps audio will not be created when downloaded.
* Updating to Swift 5.
* Updating to provide compliance with branding guidelines
* Minor UI changes
* Bug Fix:
* When creating a task with no image the user was previously unable to change the image.
* Fixes a rare crash when downloading tasks.
* Small update to error handling.
* Known Bugs:
* When downloading tasks sometimes the audio does not get split from the video. In the meantime while this bug is being investigated after downloading a task and an audio file is missing go to the "Edit/Create tab. Click on the task and then click on the step that is having the issue. Without changing anything you can hit the save button which will trigger the recreation of the audio file.
Ratings and Reviews
Has potential ……
So the tasks I could make were great! Unfortunately the share/download feature doesn’t work as directed and there is no where to go for help.
Great app Lolo!
Where is the ability to choose a passcode to start using the app?
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Joey Costa
- 25.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 CULIFE
More By This Developer
You Might Also Like
This for That: Visual Schedules
Promptly by BehaveWare
iDo Hygiene –Daily life skills activities, for individuals with special needs (full version)
Community Success Lite
iDo Getting Dressed
iDo Community – kids with special needs learn to act independently in the community