◉ "The Best TaskPaper app for iOS" — Macdrifter
◉ "Excellent Task Manager"— Cult of Mac
◉ “Taskmator, a powerful TaskPaper client for iPhone and iPad, has received full Reminders Integration” — Federico Viticci, MacStories
◉ "Taskmator is really neat and great" —Merlin Mann
◉ "I love using the TaskPaper format, with TaskPaper on Mac and Taskmator on iOS" —Brett Terpstra
Taskmator ( Next-Generation of renowned task management app called TaskPaper ) takes full advantage of iOS technologies, gives you speedy, powerful tools that let you more productive.
• Based on the open source code of TaskPaper for iOS.
• Type your lists into Taskmator and each line is quickly formatted into a Project, Task, or Note.
• Apple Reminders Integration.
• In-built Files App Integration.
• Local Notifications.
• Live Search with Saved Filters.
• Dropbox Sync API V2.
• Touch ID/ Face ID support.
• Document Picker Support.
• Custom Task Symbol.
• Colored Tags, Tags Suggestion, Links Detections, Tag Formatting.
• Print with custom task symbol.
• Full Screen Mode. Scroll Headings to have more space.
• Organize notes, tasks, or projects by tags.
• Support Outlining. Drag & Drop items from another app and vice versa.
• TextExpander (TETouch Snippet Expansion) support.
• Re-use a file on a single tap. Little expensive method.
• Review all your projects using "Go to Project.." feature.
• URL Schemes.
• Customize extended keyboard keys, themes, dark mode, fonts, colors.
• Approx. 150 beautiful fonts are available.
If you have any questions/ suggestions/ issues related to Taskmator then please contact me via email (email@example.com) or on twitter (@Taskmator)
- Lot of deprecated apis are updated
- General bug fixes and enhancements
Please leave a nice review (or spread the word) if you like Taskmator. It really helps!
If you have any questions/ issues/suggestions then please contact me via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or on twitter (@taskmator)
Have a wonderful time ahead!
Ratings and Reviews
Crashed over issues with Dropbox
I couldn’t get this to run without crashing. Reinstallation didn’t help. Gave up for a while.
Very difficult and s l o w to get support. Author uses Facebook as support contact; yuck; I prefer not yo go there. Finally got a message from dev via developer response on App Store so I tried app again.
This time I manually deleted all associated folders on Dropbox and created new ones, and pointed the app ther after reauthorizing DB access. Now it works. Still not happy with support options though. Using it in iOS 11 on iPhone 8+.
Developer Response ,
I am glad app is working for you now. Please contact me if you have any further questions. JUST AN UPDATE: Issue is fixed in the latest 3.9994 App Store version. Please update to the latest App Store version of Taskmator on your iOS devices.
One of a few indispensable iOS apps
I was slow to accept TaskMator because of its visual paradigm. When I make a task list on paper, each item has a check box and I check that when it’s done. If I strike through the task, it means I decided against it - decided the task wasn’t a priority. TaskMator, like other TaskPaper apps, strikes through completed tasks, which makes less sense to me and makes my record of completed work harder to read.
TaskMator just works so well that it won me over anyway. It’s simple, easy, reliable, synchronized across all my devices, and the tagging mechanism makes it easy to filter my lists to see what I want - quicker and easier in most cases than a “real database” app. I use TaskMator not just for task tracking, but for other lists like groceries, packing lists, and items I am collecting. It’s one of my most-used apps.
Great implementation but one thing missing
App is very well designed and quick and pleasant to use.
It does need 1 feature added: given the relatively small screen size of any phone, the ability to hide and show subordinate items would be helpful.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.