Make lists and get organized. TaskPaper is a plain text to-do list that’s surprisingly adept. Thoroughly modernized. TaskPaper 3 is all new, while still retaining the same plain text design that’s been getting things done since 2006.
Buy now to make lists and get organized!
• Plain text files; edit anywhere
• Type and your lists are auto formatted
• Organize projects:, - tasks, notes, and @tags
• Filter your lists by @tag, type, or content
• Fold, focus, and filter to make big lists small
• Fast keyboard navigation & commands
• Drag and drop to organize your lists
• Manage dates and times in plain text
• Import/Export with Reminders app (Siri)
• Active support community ready to help
• LESS/CSS powered stylesheets for theming
• Added support for clickable relative "~/" file paths
• Fixed clickable file paths that contain non ascii characters
• Fixed cases where Copy Link wasn't working correctly (some path syntaxes)
• Fixed cases where Open/Copy Link was showing in context menu when it shouldn't (tags, leading dash in task)
• Fixed "Export Reminders" to always show list picker when no default list is set in Reminders.app
• Fixed AppleScript read/write access to document's "textContent"
Ratings and Reviews
Friction-free task management
So hard to encapsulate what a joy it is to use this app. It is fast. It is easy to learn. It is reliable. With fast search and tag filters, I am able to track dozens of projects and tasks and notes with ease. My list does not become overwhelming because I can quickly and intuitively filter it to zoom in on a set of tasks by context, by due date, etc. What really stands out for me is the way it adapts to the way I generally think about tasks and projects — it is usually a non-linear process where thinking about one task or project triggers a memory about another thing to do. From anywhere in the app I can immediately start adding a new project or task. I don’t need to click-click-click to get to a Project view or Inbox view and then proceed from there. It is that ease of capturing projects and tasks that gives me a sense of calm and “ninja-ness” in managing what I need to do.
Just really well done
My favorite task management app. It just gets out of your way and lets you organize your tasks in whatever way is best for you. Since it's outline-based, you can add arbitrary levels of subtasks to any item. You can easily narrow your focus down to single projects, or quickly move and tag items with the keyboard.
Because it's just plaintext, it's easy to view and manipulate your task lists with other applications.
Solid/Simple and Useful
TaskPaper is a go to app for me. It makes it simple to keep track of short/long term projects and tasks. It syncs with DropBox, so that my devices all have the same tasks that can be updated in multiple places and the notes, etc... are available where ever I need it.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jesse Grosjean
- 7.7 MB
- Requires macOS 10.11 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2006 Jesse Grosjean
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.