TaskTask for Outlook Tasks 4+
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
TaskTask is the easiest way to get your Outlook or Gmail tasks onto your iPhone! TaskTask directly connects with your Office 365 Business, Exchange on-premises, or Google tasks to keep your full task list in sync between Outlook and your device. Everything is tracked, include all the advanced properties you can see in Outlook. Best of all TaskTask includes flagged items (email!) so you can see your complete task list on the go.
Using TaskTask, you can manage your to-do list, create tasks, set start/due dates, mark complete, assigning categories, change importance, set and receive reminders, and delete tasks. An Exchange Server or Office 365 account is required to synchronized tasks with Outlook. No additional software is necessary. TaskTask works with Gmail directly, although in a limited fashion.
- Simple interface, quickly create new tasks and mark tasks completed
- Set task attributes, such as category, importance, start/due/complete dates, and notes
- Synchronize your task list with your e-mail account (no hidden fees or software to download)
- Quickly swipe to complete or delete a task
- Easy set up with automatic configuration of your server
- Drag-to-order your tasks, see the same order in Outlook
- Recurring tasks and reminders
- View attachments on your tasks and attach files from other apps
How is TaskTask better than Reminders?
- See your task list how you prefer: organize by start date, due date, category, importance, or reminder date.
- Reorder your tasks just by dragging them around
- Full category support, including downloading your list of categories and colors from your Exchange Server.
- See tasks in the same order as Outlook's To Do Bar
- Task filters: filter out tasks in the future or tasks you don't want to see on your mobile device
- Flagged mail items: See the full list of items from your To Do Bar, not just tasks
- Quick Task Entry: Type a list of task subjects quickly in one space, and TaskTask automatically creates the set of tasks
- Mark tasks as private: Hide tasks from others who have visibility to your task list
Note: To synchronize your tasks with Outlook, your email account must be on a compatible Microsoft Exchange Server or Office 365 Business account. Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 and newer versions are supported, although there may be additional factors that prevent TaskTask from working with your server.
If you are using Mail.app or Microsoft Outlook 2011 (Macintosh) with your email account in "Exchange" mode, TaskTask is compatible with your server. Because there are specific requirements for your server, please verify with your e-mail administrator that your server meets these requirements before purchasing this app.
Fixes zoom issue with notes and an error where attachments are not downloaded/opened properly.
Ratings and Reviews
Used to be great! Transient error again
Not sure what happened but this used to be my favorite app. I run my life by my task list and when this app works, it's GREAT! Unfortunately it works less and less and crashes more and more. Transient error occurred during syncing error is back. I'd much rather the developers fix this than me having to find a new one because it was once AWESOME! I'll hold out for a little while. I’d even pay more for this working app
Do not buy. (I’m a productivity coach.)
I’m speaking as the creator of the TRO productivity system. We review apps and provide specific instructions for managing task lists and projects for GTD and TRO. Not only does TaskTask provide no means of sorting the task list except by due date or drag and drop, it permanently mixes all flagged emails in with your tasks with no way to separate them if you purchase additional task attributes ($0.99). The Folders screen now shows that I have 10 tasks and 1200 flagged items, but when I tap the Tasks folder it shows me everything, all 1210, not just the 10 it said I have. What a mess. And there is no way that we can see to undo the purchase or turn that feature off.
I had high hopes for this app, because Exchange access for Tasks is very needed. Sadly, we are unable to recommend it for any of our clients. Avoid.
With even Microsoft providing poor support for Tasks on the iPhone, Outlook tasks are quickly becoming an obsolete way for task management. We recommend Toodledo instead if you can possibly use it.
Bad for Microsoft 365
Two years with no updates. Looks like this great app is in cash cow mode now.
This is the best app for managing tasks. All the other apps by MS are horrible. I’d you have a company Office 365 or Exchange account, you will probably be fine.
Why on earth this has so many issues with a person Office 365 / Microsoft 365 account, I do not know. I do know it is painful to use it with a personal subscription.
Every now and then it just stops working. Then you have to delete the app, redownload it, and try to reconnect/login. I say try because sometimes it won’t work for days (on multiple devices), then all of the sudden I can get logged back in on both of my devices and get back to work. In the meantime, it’s a mess trying to get things done.
I’m no expert, but I have other apps that use person M365, so I would assume the issue is with this app, sadly.
So my dream is the developer updates it and makes it work better with person M365… and any other new stuff that would help, as in the ability to add user defined fields (I have one I added to outlook to prioritize/rank tasks).
Even with the issues, this is still one of my favorite apps.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- TaskTask LLC
- 17.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2009-2020 TaskTask LLC
- In-App Purchases
- More Outlook Properties $0.99