T.Flex is an all-in-one mission critical communications powerhouse that connects people in a variety of ways in a wide range of situations. Its capabilities comprise voice and video calls, messaging, tracking (including indoor localization), task management and more. The uses of the app are versatile. For some users, it helps ensure smooth operation of their business. For others, it's part of the security toolset. Importantly, it can be vital in responding to dangerous incidents where lives depend on timely communication. Whether you're a logistics specialist, a guard on patrol, a firefighter or a police officer, you will appreciate the reliable power of T.Flex, its focus and ease of use.
This app is the client-side component of the TASSTA framework. TASSTA provides mission critical push-to-talk (MC-PTT) capabilities in LTE networks over the Internet Protocol (IP) and builds a comprehensive communications and emergency response solution on that foundation. The following are some highlights of the TASSTA features that T.Flex implements.
Voice communication features
Call capabilities are at the heart of mission-critical communications. In addition to the obligatory group and individual calls, T.Flex offers an extended set of voice and video call types.
• Individual, group and channel calls
• Emergency calls
• Priority calls
• Video calls
• Offline user calls
• Voice recording and playback
In situations where voice communication is not your first choice of format, use free-form or template-based text messages, or send arbitrary files over your TASSTA network.
• Text and file exchange
• Template-based status messages
Lone worker protection features
Intended for ensuring the safety of employees who are working in hazardous conditions, these features rely on sensor and battery charge data. These readings can indicate emergencies and cause alerts to be triggered.
• Sensor state tracking
• Automated alerts (such as Man Down) based on sensor data analysis
• Battery charge monitoring
Location and tracking features
Always-on location tracking is a core component of T.Flex operation and in many cases the reason to use the app. Access to location is required by dispatchers for ensuring personnel safety and tracking assets.
• Subscriber identification and location markers
• Detailed street view
• Guard tour planning
• Indoor localization
• Remote listening and camera
• Task management and control
Note that the feature set for your particular T.Flex setup will be as broad or as lean as your TASSTA administrators configure it to be.
- Full-featured Task Manager with task status change notifications
- Better audio quality when sound is coming from multiple sources (simultaneous talk or talk on top of history playback)
- UI improvements for Chats (including avatars and user info) and call history (including actions on certain types of call)
- Revised file upload controls in Chats
- Status messages in Chats, meaning canned short messages for specific situations; type preconfigured hashtag-like shorthand labels to send these messages
- Display of offline users in your own channel is now controlled by the administrator
- The map is updated only when in use
- 3D visual style for the map
- Tactical map improvements: zoom buttons, compasses, waypoint tools, color scheme configuration and more
- A number of bug fixes related to T.Bridge channels, logout, unread message counts and more
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TASSTA GmbH
- 39.4 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © TASSTA GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.