Slow cooker recipe have unlimited benefits,One of the most important benefit is food get cook at very low temperature so we retain most of the nutrition and Minerals
we offer you large set of slow cooking recipes which are easy and fast for cooking.One of the most powerful benefits is you can access everything offline.Even newly added recipes are getting added automatically and synced which can be accessed offline later on.
There's a reason why slow cooker recipes are wildly popular. We want convenience, and we want—and need—it now. The slow cooker delivers just that, working hard for us while we're hard at work.
We can refer slow cooker food in simple terms as real food, low carb, low sugar, grain-free, gluten-free ancestral, nutrient-dense, primal or whole food - the important thing is that the slow diet is a healthier way of eating.
The list of benefits people have reported is enormous:
● Weight loss
● More energy that doesn't vary wildly throughout the day
● Improved sleep
● Clearer skin
● Better digestion
● Improved fitness
● Reduced allergies.
Awesome Feature comes with this app :-
1) Easy to follow recipes
2) Offline access and sync recipes once there is an new recipes for you
3) Browse recipe by categories
4) Get featured recipe and categories based on season,trend and most viewed recipe and categories.
5) Mark recipe as favourite to cook later or easy finding.
6) Share the recipe card with your friends on Facebook,Twitter,Whatsapp or any other social media
7) Send the recipe by airdrop, email or text message to your friends
8) Prepare shopping list based for item you are going to cook
9) Last but not the least you don’t have to update app to get our new recipes as application will automatically sync new recipes.
We will continually be updating our app with more recipes and features.
You can reach us for support or any Feedback at email@example.com or https://recipeworldsblog.wordpress.com
and keep up with what we are upto at Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Recipes-1744671369080956/
If you like the app, we would really appreciate it, if you left us a review and rating on the App Store.
Enjoy Cooking and Eating Delicious!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Upgrade to the Premium Membership and unlock content, features and remove ads!
Choose one of the following subscription options:
- 1 week recurring subscription for $0.49
- 1 month recurring subscription for $1.99
- 1 year recurring subscription for $11.49 7-day free trial
* The price is for US customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Minor Bug Fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Worth the download
I am assuming that I have to upgrade to make the Servings function work. I wish the Servings function worked
It’s a very well thought out app. One excellent feature for iPad users is the ability to add a recipe to your Notes app. .
The ads are extremely annoying. They come up one after another. It’s a fair trade off for getting a free app. Looks like I will need to pay for the upgrade.
Having decided to use my slow cooker more to save on electric, this app has definitely helped with ideas and variety to meet all my family’s different tastes.
Locked content in your face, and ads
Every click gets you a new Quickbooks ad. And browsing recipes shows you 1 accessible to every 5 that are locked and only available with premium.
Upgrades in apps are necessary for developers pay the bills...I get it. But the free version should still be user friendly and add value to the consumer. This app seems to intentionally make it inconvenient and annoying if you don’t have the premium version.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- chavi sharma
- 27.9 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 pinchyum
- In-App Purchases
- Full Access - One Year $17.49
- Full Access - One Week $0.99
- Full Access - One Month $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.