Tattwo helps you locate a great quality tattoo artist no matter what city you're in! We are going to change the way people search for their next tattoo by helping them find the right tattoo artist for the style they're looking for. Every user on our platform will have the ability to browse the artists' portfolio, and see every new tattoo uploaded to their profile.
- Another great benefit to using Tattwo is our Artist to Client relationships. We make it very easy to build lasting relationships with current and future clients looking for their next tattoo.
- You can search by style, artist name, or location. Based on your keywords, a new list of tattoo artists in the area or city you've chosen will populate on the screen.
- You can scroll through our feed of tattoos which are added daily by tattoo artists. You can either use your GEO location to see tattoos near you or simply scroll and search for what you're looking for.
- The artist feed is a list of tattoo artists based on your GEO Location. You also have the option to toggle between a map view or default list view.
- When an artist toggles himself or herself as available for walk-ins, their name is highlighted in red to stand out among the other tattoo artist letting potential clients know they're available and free to tattoo.
- On the artist profile, a button appears so you are able to chat in real time with the artist who is accepting walk-ins. This makes it easy to begin setting up your appointment, and uploading references if requested by the tattoo artist.
- A list of all messages between the client and tattoo artist inquiring about a tattoo appointment.
- Information about the tattoo artist including: name, location, shop name, minimum deposit amount, phone number, and a bio about the artist.
- A gallery of all tattoos done and uploaded by the tattoo artist. This includes, their work in progress and completed tattoos they've added to their portfolios.
- A list of reviews given by previous clients to help further your decision before making your next appointment.
- Displaying whether or not an artist is available for walk-ins, which includes the ability to message any artist who is currently available for tattooing.
- Chat immediately with the tattoo artist when he or she is accepting Walk-Ins.
- Ability to add and change your cover photo
- Ability to change your profile photo
- Artist may delete tattoos added to their portfolio
- Artist may select the styles they tattoo which categorizes them in our search.
- Artist may update shop information
- Added gallery view for tattoos
- Added sticky search bar
- When viewing Tattoos you can now drag the tattoo away to close the view
- When entering chat view, no Loading text blocking the screen
- Added option to skip intro
- Made splash screen fit better
- Fixed an issue when editing captions on a photo
- Varios other improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect for anyone
I spent months trying to figure out where I was going to get my next tattoo and a friend told me about this app. It was so easy to find the perfect artist that specialized in what I was looking for. I tell every friend about this app. Best decision you’d ever make!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Tattwo Inc.
- 20.1 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2019 Tattwo Inc.