Tawakkalna (Covid-19 KSA) is the official app. approved by the Saudi Ministry of Health to prevent the spread of coronavirus, and was developed by the National Information Center.
The app. provides instant and live information about the number of coronavirus infections in the Kingdom, and helps in the early detection of possible infections once users show coronavirus symptoms. It allows citizens and residents to request movement permits in cases of necessity during curfew; follow-up on their permit request status during curfew; and notify them when they are close to infectious or isolated areas. Through the app., they can also report COVID-19 suspected cases to help individuals receive the health care they, or others, need.
- We Return Carefully.
- Display Hajj and seasonal work permits.
- Display government agencies entry permits (first stage).
- Add five languages to the application's interface.
- General Enhancements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Just one error
The app is working fine with me, but there is just one error that it does not switch to Arabic language and I think it should support other languages for example Hindi according to the residents and there nationalities, otherwise it’s working fine without crashes.
Good work. 👍🏼
Curfew time indication
When there is a curfew it needs to show the time where movement is allowed. That information changes from city to the other and from day to day. Since the application knows the user location it would be the most accurate way for users to k ow the exact hours so they can plan their movement.
Errors in counting
I’ll list the errors I faced below:
1) Registration page isn’t working. After adding in my ID and D.O.B in Hijri and Georgian, I get this specific error: ‘The data couldn’t be read because it isn’t in the correct format.’ While I’m sure that the format is correct (I’m following yours) I’m pretty sure there’s a problem in the registration of the code’s input.
3) When I switch to Arabic, nothing changes. Every input field is still in English. I’m guessing it’s an error (?), and if not, not all natives will get to know what to fill these fields with.
Overall, I love the feel of the app’s interface! The colors is not confusing or overwhelming! Hope to get to test it again soon!! 👍
- NATIONAL INFORMATION CENTER
- 121.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bengali, Filipino, Hindi, Indonesian, Urdu
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 SDAIA Copyrights. All rights reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.