TAXA 4x35 is Denmark’s largest taxi app and gives you access to 1000 taxis with free WIFI in Copenhagen! See ETA before you book your taxi, earn discount every time you use our app, add favorite addresses and your card to save time when you order, get your receipt sent directly to your e-mail, and many other features
• ETA – see estimated waiting time BEFORE you book a taxi
• Loyalty program: Earn 10% discount on 9 rides and use it on your 10th ride
• News ticker: Information about delays due to traffic, weather, etc. in your area
• Force Touch: Book a taxi with one single Force Touch click on the TAXA app icon
• Add your credit card to you profile using the camera on you smartphone to scan it
• When we search for a taxi in your area, you will get a push notification evert 3rd minute
• Use voucher/discount codes during campaigns and get discount on your taxi ride
• Choose between fixed price or taximeter
• Add favorite addresses and save time when you order
• Follow your taxi on the map before and during the trip
• Pay your fixed price taxi ride with MobilePay
• Use finger touch (Touch ID) when paying through the App
• Get your receipt sent to you by email
TAXA 4x35 is Denmark's largest taxi app and gives you access to 1000 over taxis with free WIFI in Copenhagen! We are constantly working on improving the user experience in our app and the latest upgrade has following new features:
• Changed process when creating a profile/onboarding
• Changed payment screen
• Indicator for choosing between various car types
• Separate section with TAXA 4x35’s GDPR Policy
• Minor bugfixes
Ratings and Reviews
Don’t expect a lot but can get the job done
If you’re expecting Uber or Lyft, it is far less convenient and the app is much more clunky. Eventually we were able to get a taxi and to our location, so it worked but it was a hassle.
This got me around Copenhagen during an evening layover when I stayed at a hotel near the airport and wanted to see a little of the city. Definitely recommended if you don't know the city or the currency. The ability to set the price before the ride is great!
Better than Uber
I live in the US but visit Copenhagen regularly. I normally use Uber in the US, just for the convenience of the app. This app gives me all the functionality of Uber (order, see your Driver’s location and arrival time, pay through the app, email receipts) PLUS I get a “real” taxi driver with a nice car who knows where he’s going! All taxi companies should have an app like this.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.