TAXA 4x35 is Denmark’s largest taxi app and gives you access to 1000 taxis with free WIFI in Copenhagen! See ETA before you book your taxi, earn discount every time you use our app, add favorite addresses and your card to save time when you order, get your receipt sent directly to your e-mail, and many other features.
• ETA – see estimated waiting time BEFORE you book a taxi
• Loyalty program: Earn 10% discount on 9 rides and use it on your 10th ride
• News ticker: Information about delays due to traffic, weather, etc. in your area
• Force Touch: Book a taxi with one single Force Touch click on the TAXA app icon
• Add your credit card to you profile using the camera on you smartphone to scan it
• When we search for a taxi in your area, you will get a push notification evert 3rd minute
• Use voucher/discount codes during campaigns and get discount on your taxi ride
• Choose between fixed price or taximeter
• Add favourite addresses and save time when you order
• Follow your taxi on the map before and during the trip
• Pay your fixed price taxi ride with MobilePay
• Use fingerprint when paying through the App
• Get your receipt sent to you by email
Please note, that some of the features require a user profile
We are always working on improving our app. This update includes minor bug fixing and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This got me around Copenhagen during an evening layover when I stayed at a hotel near the airport and wanted to see a little of the city. Definitely recommended if you don't know the city or the currency. The ability to set the price before the ride is great!
First Time Using App
Visiting from the United States and seen the commercial on TV. I walked farther than anticipated and thought I would try using the Taxa app. Worked great and simple to use.
Don’t expect a lot but can get the job done
If you’re expecting Uber or Lyft, it is far less convenient and the app is much more clunky. Eventually we were able to get a taxi and to our location, so it worked but it was a hassle.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.