Prepare and e-file your federal and state tax returns on your smartphone – anywhere, anytime! Just answer simple questions. TaxAct will tackle the math and ensure you’re taking home your biggest refund possible.
· Step-by-step guidance with accuracy checks along the way
· Maximum refund and $100k Accuracy Guarantees
· Security features, including 2-factor authentication
· Easily switch between your phone and laptop to complete your return
· View/Print Federal Return PDF – Easily view and print/save your filed federal tax return
· Quick Tips – Navigation guide for some of the key features
· Easy and quick customer support and feedback option
With the tax season quickly approaching, TaxAct has created a QUICK and EASY way to file through the new and improved mobile app:
* General bug fixes
* Create an account with just two easy steps!
* Cut out the hassle of manually entering your personal information by using our NEW Driver's License Scan Feature
* Not quite sure what box your W2 information belongs in? We've got you covered, Scan your W2 form right in the app and we will handle the rest :-)
TaxAct has you covered this season!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I didn’t do the snap a photo thing, I manually put it no problem. Also , the only thing is that I found it complicated to see if I had completed it and it was accepted after I paid taxact. A few days went by thinking I was done and taxact emailed me stating to submit it. Submitted it after a few minutes wondering around the app on where to go to submit it to them. Other than that it wasn’t any more complications.
Good for simple taxes
Tried this app this year after a very long time and sad to say don't think it's very good for anything more complicated than a student working part time. I live in NY and work in NJ and the state taxes section couldn't be any more confusing. There's no specific guidance no matter what plan you choose so what's the point of paying more? They charge you for the paperwork involved that you are doing YOURSELF because their tech support are not allowed to advice you in anything just spit out what's already written and there's a charge for each state separately on top of the upgraded plan charge one is forced to take because of the forms involved. Disappointed. Ended up going to a tax agent, it's cheaper and less stressful.
The new version of TaxAct Express has vastly improved and made starting my 2017 tax return super easy. It appears that all of the available products are now accessible in the app (different from last year), and you can file your return no matter what forms you need (2016 version was limited). It also allows you to estimate your taxes, which is a nice feature to have at your fingertips. I’m not sure if I’ll complete my return on the app, but it’s nice having the option to switch back and forth between it and the website product on my laptop.
- TaxACT, Inc.
- 217.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © TaxAct, Inc. 1998 - 2019
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.