Taximeter with customizable :
- Price per mile/kilometer
- Waiting price per hour
- Minimum amount of trip
- Base price
- Ability to select kilometers or miles
- Possibly round up to tens
- Ability to pay for the trip
- Ability set free km/miles
After you click "Start", the taximeter starts counting the distance traveled.
If you get to in a traffic jam, the program begins to consider not only the distance, but also time.
When you stop, the program considers only the time.
During the taximeter ( after clicking "Start" and before pressing the "Stop" ) this device goes into sleep.
If app stopped counting the traveled distance, you must delete the app and reinstall it.
When you first start you will be prompted to use your location, you need to give him permission.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Fixes for iOS 10 and iOS 11
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Mikhail Podkolzin
- 5.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © oneminc
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.