Enjoy our educational simulation game that explains and promotes tax education!
You are now in Taxlandia, a tiny European state with gorgeous mountains and clear blue lakes. A popular tourist destination when the economy was booming and a country with minimal taxes, Taxlandia faces now an unprecedented crisis. A lot of companies moved their headquarters, tourism decreased. Last year the authorities admitted that it was time to increase taxes. Soon, an unofficial “tax rebellion” started.
And now YOU have been appointed the new Prime Minister of Taxlandia! You have to start collecting more taxes, build the new infrastructure, and ensure further development of the country. Good luck!
• Earn high scores as you solve various quests
• Save cities from natural disasters and bad investment
• Restore happiness and welfare in Taxlandia
In the process, understand the tax mechanisms and the way they are collected.
CHALLENGING AND REWARDING
This is an educational game with lots of action, 3D views and funny characters, but also with a thorough tutorial that helps the player make the best decisions.
However, risk is part of the business and the reward for some clever investments can be great! Also, it can lead to public outcry if you fail. People will demand your resignation!
Join thousands of students and new entries on the job market who love to learn about economy and taxes while playing!
• Fight criminality and pollution in your country by investing in high tech police departments, smart administration buildings and large leisure areas in the cities
• Enhance employment with keen investments and watch over the happiness of your people. Be careful though! When their happiness drops, people start to rebel against the authorities.
HINTS AND TIPS
• It is not easy being a Prime Minister, that’s why you will have a guide throughout the game
• Lots of hints and explanations, an easy to understand glossary of terms that you can also use in class
• Three levels of difficulty, age based: 9-12 yo, 13-17 yo, 18-25 yo
• Bug fixes
• Multi-language support
Ratings and Reviews
Statists gunna state
Pure propaganda lol. I set the taxes to 0 and lost right away. The game completely ignores economics and pretty much makes the game a way to deal with living in a nanny state.
Wonder how much tax payer money was spent on this disaster.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.