Taza is a Korean/English typing practice app made to simply improve the typing skills of beginners.
- Practice your Korean with Dubeolsik(2-Set)/Sebeolsik(3-Set) 390/Sebeolsik Final.
- Practice your English with Qwerty/Dvorak/Colemak.
- Placement practice to learn the keyboard setting.
- Short phrase practice including proverbs.
- Long paragraph practice including stories, poems.
- Sonagi, a game similar with Venezia, is provided. Quickly type in the words and achieve a high score.
- Upload your score on iCloud and check your ranking.
- Statistics to check your practice details in graphs.
- There will be further updates!
1. Applied new icons.
2. Added Korean/English combination practice.
3. Changed web site links.
Ratings and Reviews
Very helpful, but could use better design
I found this app very helpful for learning how to type in Korean. It is especially well suited for adult learners who do not just want a typing game (although it does include a game). I really liked the untimed "Placement" section that helps teach where all the keys are, which is probably the hardest part if you don't have a 한글 keyboard. However, the app could use some better user interface design.
구매해서 잘 쓰고 있습니다. 한가지 아쉬운점
제가 못찾는건지 아니면 없는 건지는 모르겠습니다만
타자연습하고 기록되면 도표로 이렇게 볼수 있으면 좋겠습니다.
각 자리마다 오타율도 나왔으면 좋겠구요.
거의 매일 하는 편인데 그런 점들이 아쉽내요.
Still Awkward… but hopeful
I found the app somewhat awkward, including its navigation between lessons and visual confusion in order to concentrate on the material to be tested.
I'll wait to use it again until future updates are available.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.