Bank conveniently on your mobile device with our digital banking app, featuring:
• One-click access to view your account balances and recent transactions, without logging in
• Depending on the capability of your mobile device, you can log in quickly – no need to type a login ID and password
Accounts & statements
• View and download your account balance and transaction information
• Enroll and view your statements online
• Conveniently order checks
My debit cards
• Instantly lock your debit card to prevent new charges, then easily unlock it when you’re ready to use it again
• Deposit checks anytime by taking photos with your mobile device
Pay & transfer
• Move money instantly between your TCF accounts
• Move money between your TCF accounts and accounts you own at other financial institutions with bank-to-bank transfers
• Schedule one-time or recurring bill payments to any person or biller
• Save time and paper by viewing your bills directly in digital banking with e-bills
· Fixing an issue that prevented some customers from entering their PIN number to reset their login credentials
· Making it easier for mobile app users to reconnect their touch ID or face ID after an update
· Several back-end improvements to ensure stable performance
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Leagues better than the previous app!
Okay so I know this version has been out for almost two years now, but I still stand by my statement. The old TCF app was clunky and not the most user-friendly. With this new one, the “Quick Glance” feature I use most of the time, which quickly allows me to see how much I have available to me between my accounts, as well as the last few transactions. This way if there seems to be anything that I haven’t done/authorized, I’ll catch it right away. You can also now deposit checks by taking a photo of the check, reducing inconvenient trips to the ATM. Overall, the design of this app blows the old one away!
That being said, I do have a single complaint: I have an iPhone X, and while there is a Face ID option on the front, I haven’t been able to get it to work when I tap it. That extra couple seconds saved it something I’ve gotten used to with other apps, and would allow a seamless experience.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for the great feedback! We are happy to hear that you're pleased with the app and are using quick glance to your advantage. Try these steps that should resolve the issue you're having with Face ID: Log in and go to Settings: Mobile. Select your device, then disable Face ID. Log completely out of the app. Next, log back in, go back to Settings: Mobile, select your device, then enable Face ID. Log out, and it should work on your next login. If these steps don't work for you, please give us a call at 800-823-2265 for additional troubleshooting. Thanks!
Awesome branch at Ford/Canton Center
I’m writing this five star review because I was very impressed with your teller (namely Liz) and her ability to recognize a customers need and then to help that customer fulfill that need.
As I stood in line (very quick 1 person line!) I was (originally) not sure what to make of the previous customers interaction and satisfaction or lack of?... but when I was being taken care, I quickly realized that this professional & efficient lady had no qualms also helping... including me with a new feature of the TCF app which was going to allow me to save time rather than having to hand delivering a check to another financial institution but to do it on the app. New feature similar to a wire transfer but no charge!!! She was thorough enough to double check their routing number also.
Very nice & knowledge people at this branch always. Thank you again Liz.
Developer Response ,
So happy to hear about the great service Liz provided! We will pass your feedback on to that branch.
It doesn’t automatically log in with Face ID. I have to tap a button first.
I love this app, but I just got an iPhone 11 as an upgrade from an iPhone 6s. With the iPhone 6s, I would launch the app and I’d be automatically prompted for Touch ID. With iPhone 11, I launch the app and nothing happens. I have to touch the Face ID button in the app in order to log in with Face ID.
While this isn’t exactly a major problem, it’s still annoying because I’ve been accustomed to the Touch ID prompt coming up automatically for over a year now. So, I’m writing this review to complain about it because I’m not finding any other way to contact TCF about this. So TCF, please respond. Please help. I want the app to log me in my face ID automatically. I don’t want to have to tap that button every single time because to me it doesn’t make any sense since I never had to do that with Touch ID. The EBT edge app automatically logs me in with Face ID when I launch it, so I don’t understand why your app can’t do that.
Developer Response ,
We understand your concern, Tim - thank you for giving this feedback. I'm happy to let you know that when we launch our refreshed version of digital banking in a few weeks, this issue should be resolved. We've tested extensively on many different devices, and found the biometric login to work the way you've described - without having to touch the prompt to launch it. It's coming soon; watch your inbox and our website.
- TCF National Bank
- 119.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- ©1999-2020 TCF Financial Corporation, Member FDIC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.