The Texas Center for the Judiciary is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation whose purpose is to provide outstanding judicial education to Texas judges so that a qualified and knowledgeable judiciary and staff may administer justice with fairness, efficiency, and integrity. Since its creation on January 1, 1973, the Texas Center has served as the primary source of judicial education for all appellate, district court, statutory county court, probate, associate and retired and former judges covered by the Rules of Judicial Education.
Mobile app features:
- View and edit your profile
- Full access to event resources
- Browse speaker information
- Check out exhibitors and the exhibit hall floor plan
- Connect with other conference attendees with the in-app messaging system
- Set reminders and receive alerts
- View, update and send notes on your event sessions
- Connect through Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
Download the Texas Center for the Judiciary App now!
- Update to event feed
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is a definite upgrade to the prior one. Easier to maneuver from one section to another and more user friendly.
- Texas Center for the Judiciary, Inc.
- 46.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2019 Texas center for Judiciary. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.