The official app for TCU students, faculty, staff, and alumni. Stay connected with TCU resources, news and events through all of your Apple devices using TCU Mobile.
- Alumni: All things TCU for graduates
- Ask SGA: Post questions to the Student Government Association
- Athletics: Shortcuts to the gofrogs.com site and the official Riff Ram app
- Campus Rec: Rec Center information and schedules
- Careers: Career Center information such as upcoming events, videos, and tips for interviewing
- Classes: View class details for current and upcoming terms, including your personal course schedule
- Computer Labs: Available computer info for the labs around campus
- Dining: View Market Square offerings and information about all TCU dining facilities
- E-Mail: Direct access to your TCU email account
- Events: University calendar listing of upcoming events
- Frog Bucks: Check your swipe and campus cash balances
- Frogcalls: Search the TCU directory for students, faculty and staff
- Froggie Five-O: Contact the Froggie Five-O escort service
- KTCU: Listen live to campus radio
- Library: Search library catalogs and databases, view research guides, ask a librarian
- Map: Search buildings on campus and view bus routes
- myTCU: Mobile access to the TCU portal
- News: Official TCU daily news and a link to TCU 360
- Parking: See which lots have the most open spaces
- TCU Announce: Sale listings, subleases, meetings, etc. around TCU
- TCU WiFi: Test your wi-fi connection and report problems to IT
- Videos: Direct access to the TCU Youtube channel
- Weather: Local TCU conditions, and a 7-day forecast
- Web Links: Links to various TCU pages including the Health Center, IT, R U OK?, and Study Abroad
TCU Mobile uses the following items governed by iOS privacy settings:
- Location: To help you navigate the campus map and when reporting Wi-Fi problems.
- Calendar: You may add What2Do@TCU and other events to your local calendar. Using the built-in email access may also require it.
- Camera and Photos: If using the built-in email access, you'll be prompted for these should you try to send a snapshot or photo.
Fixed some minor bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Some features unavailable
My attempts to use the bypass feature have failed from the start. This feature continues to be promoted without any support. The staff on site seems oblivious to why the had no orders to fill. Please correct the problem.
Worst College App Ever
Honestly, for a school like TCU this is just a sad excuse for an app. Design doesn’t make sense and not intuitive. Super slow and rarely has updated info. Literally no cool features that actually help a student do anything productive. Again... like design trash.. super slow... update this APP!!
Dining menu never updated!!
The campus map is an awesome feature of this app, and is really helpful for new students becoming familiar with all the buildings. The only feature that is lacking for me is the dining menu, which is usually not updated until Wednesday it Thursday of that week (so for the first 2-3 days of the week you can only see the previous week's menu). This is the only source of annoyance; the rest is great!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Texas Christian University
- 10.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.6 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.6 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.6 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Texas Christian University
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.