On the move? So is the market. Stay on top of it with the TD Ameritrade Mobile app. Monitor the markets and your positions at a glance on the Dashboard page, deposit funds with mobile check deposit, catch up on the latest news and research, or browse educational content—all from your mobile device. Trade with confidence everywhere you go, with the security and precision of your desktop right in the palm of your hand.
All the features you need:
• Use the Dashboard page while on the go to check in on the markets and your accounts
• Keep up on the market with price alerts, real-time streaming quotes, helpful charts, Level II quotes, News, and the Today widget
• Track and trade stocks, options (up to two-leg strategies), options chains, and exchange-traded funds (ETFs), and even check your order status when on the go
• Transfer funds to and from your account, and use mobile check deposit to deposit funds whenever you want
• Use Face ID or Touch ID to sign in and to authorize trades and transfers
• Take advantage of educational offerings and browse videos on investing strategies, stocks, options, and more—anytime, anywhere
• Access third-party research like on-demand video from Thomson Reuters and CNBC, plus stay up to date with the latest analyst reports, Social Signals, and Twitter integration
• Use alerts to spot potential trading opportunities, get notifications when certain price targets are met, and stay up to date when key news breaks or events occur. Available on your iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch®.
• Manage and monitor your account with real-time balances and positions, statements and tax documents, transaction history, and our secure Message Center—right at your fingertips
• Customize your experience by setting up your Positions and Watch List screens just the way you want
Don't miss a minute of the market. Download the TD Ameritrade Mobile app and take your portfolio with you, wherever you go.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Mobile Opportunity Offers Independence
As a former U.S. Marine Infantryman who struggles to be out in public and work a job that involves interacting with other people due to injuries during my service, it is encouraging to know I can attempt to work from home, trading. My training has instilled in me a desire and responsibility to be as independent as possible and be a productive and contributing member of a free capitalistic society. Due to my injuries I foresaw a future of dependence on a group of fellow Americans who were happy to compensate me based on my service, but my former training and instinct drives me to continue to grow and be productive in spite of my very limited contact with other people and many hours and days spent alone in my home managing symptoms that can frankly be very confusing and limiting. Your app allows me to quickly view the market, my watchlists, my account and enter and exit trades if I’m away from my computer, and if I were to encounter a power or internet outage this app on a charged mobile device becomes an invaluable tool. The ability to use this app alongside TD Ameritrade’s Think or Swim trading platform adds to that reality of independence and empowerment that is so very valuable and necessary for me to continue to give back as best as I still am able. Thank you for this opportunity; doing what you do and offering your service that includes this app makes a difference in my life these days.
Fast, Easy to use, Powerful mobile app
I’ve been using this app for 10 years. It has improved every year. Clean interface, effective, customizable—add column headings for many different categories, such as int. rate, exp. date, div date, delta, theta, gamma, etc. If you are an options trader, check out TOS Mobile, but keep this app on your phone, because it works better over slow mobile connections. Trades are executed quickly, and with zero commissions, how can you beat it? News feed and education sections are nice, and you can quickly drill down to see the fundamentals of your potential holdings. Calendar section allows you to see the important events coming up (earnings, ex-div dates, payroll announcements, etc) add them to your calendar. All in all, very satisfied with this app. Only thing I would make better is make the news feed update more quickly. A couple weeks ago, the market was dropping fast, and I couldn’t figure out why...turns out it was a Presidential tweet. Maybe I need to get Twitter. Oh, and tech support is awesome. I had to contact them when an update made the columns too small, and they fixed it within a couple of days. Customer support is available via chat, email or phone right from the app, and it is equally fast and awesome. Get the app, you will love it!
The App is SOO accessible (easy)!!! Great Customer Service
I’ve been using TDA to invest my Roth IRA for a little over a year now. I was referred by my mentor who is a multimillionaire (who wouldn’t take financial advice from someone wealthy?). I started out investing $1000, with the promise of a $70 investment per paycheck ($140/month). As a part time employee, single parent, and student I was worried about releasing (investing) that much money. All I could think about was the fiscal deficit I’d feel if it were lost. But I also cling hopelessly to the [possibility] of gain. I reached out to my agent at TDA several times a week to see if my investment had paid off or plummeted. Naturally nothing happened for months. The minute my investment grew (even a little) my agent called me and celebrated with me. He knew how stressed I was and how important it was to me to know. When my investment dropped (even a little), he called and informed me and explained to me what that meant and why the market might be changing. In short, he kept me in the loop and monitored my investments as if they were his own. I paid nothing for his services. In 2019 alone, I have doubled my earnings (currently at $3K+). I’m really looking forward to what I can do in 2020. My investment why is so my child has a future (if I don’t win the lottery or become wealthy beforehand ;))
- TD Ameritrade Mobile, LLC
- 84.8 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2013 TD Ameritrade IP Company, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.