Download the official application for the Tour de France 2019 presented by ŠKODA
For the Tour de France 2019, this application for cycling fans provides all the information they will need about the race in real-time on their Smartphones and Tablet.
Before the start of the race, find out all about the Grand Départ 2019 in Brussels, the stages, the stakes, the teams and their riders…
From 6th July, follow the stages live via the Race Center!
- All the information about the stages on the Tour de France: profiles, maps, race schedules, etc.
- The Race Center: the live tracking module that puts you at the heart of the action.
- All the photos and videos from the Tour de France (on-board cameras, magazines, interviews, summaries, etc.).
- Minute-by-minute breaking news from the race.
- Results, classifications and summaries for each stage.
- Detailed fact sheets to find out all there is to know about the riders.
New in 2019:
- “Road-side” mode, to know when the publicity caravan and riders will go past you.
- Enhancement of live alerts.
- VIP access to find out all you need to know about guest zones.
- Subscription to the newsletter.
- Administration of personal data.
Several updates in this version
- Burger menu update
- New content
Ratings and Reviews
I rarely write such a negative review, but this app, while “good looking”, is pretty awful. Navigation is terrible... the standings list has no link functionality to read about an individual rider. You can’t even search for a rider name in the team list? Really?? Hell’s bells, i JUST found the well-hidden live tracking! I get that they decided to add a bit more info for the tourist going to see the Tour, but the app experience seems to have been scrambled and gutted...
Wow, this update is shockingly bad!!!
I’m guessing this version was designed by someone with zero experience and understanding of usability, modern native app patterns, accessibility and 508 compliance. The execution is terrible and many of the best functionalities of previous versions of the app have been stripped out or redesigned to be either completely useless or totally confusing - or both. The text overall is way too small, even in areas it doesn’t need to be. As others noted, yellow text on grey background? That’s basic UI design 101 stuff. Terrible! No more live TV access? That’s the main reason many of us use the app and are willing to pay for it!!! The live tracking map only allows view half the screen? Remove all the extraneous crap and let the user view and interact with the map full screen. I could go on and on and on. Very frustrating as this was once a very nice app I looked forward to, and would have been happy to pay tens of dollars to use for three weeks a year. Terrible, terrible redesign.
Finally an official event app without restrictions in US!
Thank you so much for finally having an app with the breakdown of each of the stages, photos, great recap videos without being blocked out here in the United States due to NBC televising the event. Finally I can see Stage video previews, highlights and summaries, and interviews each day without restriction, from an actual official event app!
- Amaury Sport Organisation A S O
- 352.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Gambling and Contests
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Amaury Sport Organisation (A.S.O.)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.