TDF Tracker is an easy to use, powerful tool for those who need to keep track of time/expenses/mileage. Potential users include consultants, lawyers, accountants, contractors and freelance designers - but can include anyone needing a flexible tool for tracking such items. While you could buy one app as a tracker for billable time, another as a mileage reimbursement log, and yet another for reimbursable expense record keeping - if you are looking for the simplicity of one combined application to truly save you time - then TDF Tracker is the perfect choice.
• intuitive interface makes it easy to be up and going quickly
• quick entry of client, project, and task (time) / type (expense) / purpose (mileage)
• quick time entry - can be entered using the timer or manually entered/adjusted
• flexible timing increments
• basic time tracking by duration or more advanced tracking that includes start/end/break
• single or multiple running timers
• along with time, you can easily track business expenses and mileage for reimbursement
• supports both miles and kilometers
• support for multiple currencies (Dollar, Pound, Euro, Yen, etc.)
• add notes to any entry
• daily summary visible on main screen
• quick and easy reporting system
• daily, weekly, monthly and custom reports
• reports can be filtered by client/project
• detailed reports can be emailed - in a format that allows pasting into Excel
• reports can also be included as csv attachments
• backup/restore your database to Dropbox
• backup/restore you database via email
• supports TextExpander touch snippet expansion
If you have a suggestion for making TDF Tracker better, please visit our website www.tdf.com/feedback and submit a feature request. We are always looking for ways to improve TDF Tracker. You can also contact us if you are interested in helping translate/localize for your language.
Before updating TDF Tracker, don't forget to backup your data. You can backup your complete device using iTunes. You can also export a copy of your database from TDF Tracker by going to Settings --> Backup & Restore --> Email (button in top right).
• Fix: iPad Calendar dropdown issue
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I don't bill by the hour. I work in a network mktg company & this app has been nice for tracking the personal hours, mileage & expenses I put into growing my business & client base.
It would be great if the app would export mileage & expenses directly into Turbo Tax (or similar).
Oh...lightbulb...what if it could recognize a text, email or call being sent/made to a particular client or business partner that is already in your TDF Tracker app & input that info into the TDF Tracker for you. Then instead of having to send an email, and go back into TDF to log all the info, we could just click "confirm" if we agree with the suggested entry.
Right now when I have back to back calls, emails, texts, etc., it can be time consuming to have to go into TDF & log all the details in & sometimes the time is forgotten & not logged at all. It would just make a more accurate picture of my business for me & what is actually taking place in a day.
Also, I would love it to include client data management....bday reminders, personal contact info for the clients. I've added on a separate client app, but that is cumbersome when I need to streamline things.
Good luck. Keep up the good work.
Getting sick of problems.
I’ve been using this app for a number of years, and it’s been alright. The last few months, when I enter information into these windows, be it notes, set the time, or name a task. As soon as I right aero out to the day showing jobs, then click back to that job I manipulated. It doesn’t save the information. In most cases if I have a lot of notes to enter. If I don’t block that information and copy it before exiting out to go to another job. I have to rewrite all I just entered. I’ve recommended this app to a lot of people. If that frustrating addition to this app isn’t solved, I’ll be forced to delete it forever.
I've tried many apps for logging time and mileage bit this is far the best one. I'm on the road and have to keep track of my jobs and the mileage with this it's easy and when the boss needs info on one of the jobs I just generate a report to give to him. You can waste your time trying other apps or just get one and keep great logs.
The developer, Technical Data Freeway, Inc., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Technical Data Freeway, Inc.
- 43.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Danish, German
- Age Rating
- © 2009-2017 Technical Data Freeway, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.