The Union series of the most devilishly addictive TD strategy Tower Defence games - a strategy where battle towers look like the monsters from the homm 3. Castle clash will be held between the factions: Inferno, Necropolis, Castle, Rampart.
Now you can choose against whom you will defend with your toy soldiers. Your enemy is one of the heroes 3 factions: unlimited Dungeon creatures from abandoned caves, mighty dragons and Minotaur. Against endless legion of skeletons and walking dead from wasteland In the Necropolis of undead. Or versus infinite horde of darkness demon and devils from badlands hell in Inferno. They decided to seize your peaceful fantasy kingdom where you a King (or empress) to smite you and turn your hero and his disciples to their slaves. Be the defender, save your castle and kill them.
Like Tower Defence games about medieval ages? Then this fantastic strategy game with lots of strategic decisions for you.
Get ready for an epic adventure. Choose and clash of heroes and generals, expose defences of your battle towers. Equip your hero in mighty artifacts like ancient sword, shield and armor, keep ready the powerful spells from magic book, to defend the fortress from legion of mighty monster s. Link your fate with one of heroes 3 faction: Castle or Rampart.
• Battle castles in the Tower Defence TD strategy, that will hook you for hours!
• 2 different TD campaigns against legendary powerful black dragons and horde of Minotaur s from the Dungeon, skeletons, bloodthirsty vampires and legion walking dead from the Necropolis, horde devils and demon s from the Inferno
• Ancient artifacts that increase your skills of might and magic, war and money, leadership and defence mastery
• Over 42 (14 for each campaign) different enemies will rush your medieval ages fantasy kingdom to smite you and turn your disciples into slaves. From Minotauru to Dragon, Fantastic Beasts with offensive and castle defence skills! (Beware of the Necromancer, Black Dragons and Devils!) You will enjoy the most addictive clash of heroes and castles game ever!
• 2 unique races of defenders: brave knight, sublime forrest griffin and pure angel from Castle, arrogant elf, greedy dwarf (leprechaun) and mighty dragon from Rampart, disciples mage, gargoyles, gremlins, animated and golem from the Tower crush, orc sniper and ogre mage from Stronghold and Fantastic Beasts from swamp Fortress.
• 28 battle towers with might and magic skills will help you to stop kingdom rush.
• Choose your Hero! You can play with 16 legendary heroes and generals. Choose your champion to lead your TD turrets to the victory! Heroes and generals have unique specialties that fit different play styles! One hero is a mage with ancient knowledge, and other a mighty warrior with might, fighting, kingdom rush and defence skills.
• The magic of the 4 elements: fire, water, air, earth
• Powerful battle magic rush skills: Firebal, Lightning, Land Mine, Firewall, Destroy Evil, Frost Ring
• Divine blessing magic rush spells: Bless, Cure, Precision, Prayer, Haste
• Destructive curse magical spells: Slow, Earthquake, Quicksand
• Mystical summon magic: Summon Elementals (Water, Air, Earth, Fire)
• Tons of ancient artifacts which increase your might, magic and leadership skills.
• Three difficulty modes! Are you up for a real challenge? Go with Hard mode!
• Enjoy TDMM Heroes 3 TD:Medieval ages Tower Defence games for Free!
• Deathmatch mode that will challenge your tactical skills to the limit.
• A totally free tower defence
If you like TD or games about the medieval ages our tower defence games will not leave you indifferent.
• Sasha Mitkalova
• Tatyana Shakara
• Evgeny Vasilyev
• Max Zhovtun
• Somogyi Zsombor
• Juraj Lisicky
• Krystian Zięba
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great rendition of homm3
I’ve played the heroes series my whole life some of my favorite games of all times but homm3 is still the best no matter how old it is so it’s cool of this game to recognize that and bring those creatures back to life. I like the artifacts and how they decided to kind of change them but leave them in the same category. I would give this game 5 stars but I found a few things I would like to see out if it. 1st the way to save the game is a little goofy I wish there was a save button option when your on the adventure map. Also I would like to see more spells and all the teams available where you can be either evil or good and play what ever side you want. Where’s them barbarians and elementals? Just some constructive criticism Other than that awesome twist of the game! I’m
Fun and nostalgic, some bugs
I give this three stars because of the fun and sometimes hilarious gameplay. It brings a nostalgic feel to the table with spell animations and art design. It can also become quite challenging depending on your hero and what races you have selected. I cannot ignore the bugs; however, several aspects of gameplay are disabled or lack purpose - specifically changing certain heroes’ traits for 50,000 gold. Other minor inconveniences include inability to lock screen, some enemy mobs’ corpses remaining after death, and the inability to take your heroes’ levels and acquisitions to another enemy make it obvious why this game is free. Overall, though this is a really good time killer
Pretty fun! Battery killer though
I really like what the developer has made. It runs smooth, mechanics are easy and fun and the spells are a nice touch to standard tower defense. Obviously would love to see the rest of the factions added, and I would really like to see more optimization. The game just drains my battery like none other. But I usually have a charger handy so it’s not a huge issue right now, but playing on the go isn’t as easy. Keep it up!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Aleksey Kolesov
- 71.4 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Колесов Алексей Николаевич
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Advertising $1.99
- Rampart $1.99
- +10 Treasure Chests $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.