This latest update is a complete refresher with new images, graphics and content! We’ve bought the app to 2019 with the support of ATEED to give you a new experience which includes:
• A completely new look!
• Improved UX for chronological flow
• The addition of Mandarin/Chinese as an interchangeable language
• Additional audio for both te reo Maori and Mandarin versions
• A ‘drag to explore’ map with new locations and handy tips
• Updated ‘Find out more’ links
• New species imagery, bird calls and information
- Department of Conservation
- 214 MB
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Department of Conservation and ATEED
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.