Millions of happy users love Teach Me Chinese! Start NOW!
Teach Me Chinese is simply the best way for you to learn Chinese (Simplified) and improve your vocabulary on the go. The application contains a database of about 10,000 most-used words with Chinese characters, Pīnyīn and definitions.
● Audio: Listen to every word with the right pronunciation. Challenge your listening skills in your custom Tests with audio questions.
● Study: Easy-to-use glossary allows you to quickly look up the definitions. Review what you learned & your mistakes easily.
● Random: Access random definition to learn fresh new words every day; everything to fulfil your appetite for discovery!
● Flashcard: A built-in flashcard trainer to help you memorize vocabulary. Simply swipe the screen to turn a card!
● Test: Multiple choice quizzes crafted for you to test your progression. Share your progress on Twitter or Facebook.
● Listen & Repeat: Practice with our exclusive audio program! Learn and review hands-free while running, driving, commuting...
● Word of the Day: Get notified with a new word to learn every day! Learn words without even entering the app!
● Search: A quick search function allows you to look up words easily.
● Stats: Track your progress with detailed graphs and statistics.
● Compatible with iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad running iOS8+.
▶ NO SUBSCRIPTION = NO SURPRISE
No Internet connection required after download.
No in-app purchases required.
▶ MDBG DICTIONARY
The Chinese-English MDBG dictionary is used in many schools and universities all over the world, learn more here: http://www.mdbg.net/chindict/chindict.php
▶ WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT US
“This is a great app, especially for reviewing when you have a few minutes. Thank you! Highly recommend it!“
“I like the test option of the program, which is really handy for practicing and increasing vocabulary.”
“Great app! I recommend it! Can't ask for more.“
“Best learning app ever.“
** EDUAPP AWARD 2017 **
▶ FREE UPDATES
The app is constantly being improved. Free and regular updates are in the works!
We’d love to hear from you. Write to us with questions and suggestions at: email@example.com
▶ FOLLOW US
▶ VISIT US
Major update: Introducing pronunciation, voices, Listen & Repeat, audio questions, Word of the Day, statistics, check lists, options, new design and so much more.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not a good learning tool
I'm disappointed with this app. I already have intermediate-level Chinese and I live in China. Yet the vocab words on the flash cards are way beyond the scope of what I want to learn. There doesn't seem to be any way to set a "level" for which types of words you want to learn. There are no categories to learn words on particular topics. The ap chooses words randomly and that's exactly what they are--VERY random. Unless some changes are made to this ap, it as far from being a good learning tool.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.