The easiest and fastest way to become fluent in Irish gaelic! Expand your vocabulary with the scientifically proven flashcards method and join millions of happy users already benefitting of our 1,500+ words.
▶ NATIVE SPEAKER AUDIO
Search no more: There is no other Irish gaelic app on the App Store with that number of words perfectly recorded and pronounced by a native speaker.
ABOUT OUR VOICE TALENT: Jessica Spencer is a radio presenter & writer. She studied Film & Broadcasting with Irish at the Dublin Institute of Technology.
● Flashcards : Built-in flashcard trainer to help you memorize words!
● 1,500+ selected words to enrich your vocabulary!
● Audio pronunciation to help you speak like a native.
● Test: Multiple choice quizzes crafted for you to test your progression. Share your progress on Twitter or Facebook.
● Word of the Day: Get notified with a new word to learn every day. Learn words without even entering the app!
● Glossary: Look up definitions quickly. Review what you've learned & your mistakes easily.
● Random: Access random definitions to learn fresh new words every day; everything to fulfil your appetite for discovery!
● Listen & Repeat: Learn and review hands-free while running, driving, commuting...etc
● Stats: Track your progress with detailed graphs and statistics.
▶ HAPPY CUSTOMERS
“This is a great app, especially for reviewing when you have a few minutes. Thank you! Highly recommend it!“
“I like the test option of the program, which is really handy for practicing and increasing vocabulary.”
“Great app! I recommend it! Can't ask for more.“
“Best learning app ever.“
** EDUAPP AWARD 2020 **
Compatible with iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad running iOS11+.
No Internet connection required after download.
▶ FREE TRIAL
While Teach Me Irish Gaelic offers a 1-week free trial, it is a monthly subscription-based app. If you choose to subscribe, payment will be charged to your iTunes account every month, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Terms of service : https://advenworks.com/teach-me-series/terms-of-use/
Ratings and Reviews
Good database of words but no audio
This has quite a few definitions and a very nice easy to use flash card app. However Gaelic is very difficult. And so when does need audio to learn correctly. This would be a great tool if there was Rdio pronunciations of the words
Good learning app. There are many available words and the flashcards method is very effective. Learning this cool language is not that hard thanks to the vocabulary I learn with this app.
Good app to learn Irish Gaelic
Very good app. There are many words, and flashcards is a very good method 😁 Tests is a nice way to assess my progress 😙
Very nice! Love it! 😍 Can’t wait to be able to speak this language.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Advenworks Ltd.
- 41 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Advenworks
- In-App Purchases
- All Access $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.