The easiest and fastest way to become fluent in Klingon! Expand your vocabulary with the scientifically proven flashcards method and join millions of happy users already benefitting of our 700+ words presented with the proper Klingon writing system and glyphs.
▶ FLUENT SPEAKER AUDIO
Search no more: There is no other Klingon app on the App Store with that number of words perfectly recorded and pronounced by a fluent speaker.
ABOUT OUR VOICE TALENT: Cory Klingsporn is a translator, editor, Star Trek enthusiast, and voice talent. He wishes you the best of luck on your adventures in learning Klingon.
● Flashcards : Built-in flashcard trainer to help you memorize words!
● 700+ selected words to enrich your vocabulary!
● Audio pronunciation to help you speak fluently.
● Test: Multiple choice quizzes crafted for you to test your progression. Share your progress on Twitter or Facebook.
● Word of the Day: Get notified with a new word to learn every day. Learn words without even entering the app!
● Glossary: Look up definitions quickly. Review what you've learned & your mistakes easily.
● Random: Access random definitions to learn fresh new words every day; everything to fulfil your appetite for discovery!
● Listen & Repeat: Learn and review hands-free while running, driving, commuting...etc
● Stats: Track your progress with detailed graphs and statistics.
▶ HAPPY CUSTOMERS
“This is a great app, especially for reviewing when you have a few minutes. Thank you! Highly recommend it!“
“I like the test option of the program, which is really handy for practicing and increasing vocabulary.”
“Great app! I recommend it! Can't ask for more.“
“Best learning app ever.“
** EDUAPP AWARD 2019 **
Compatible with iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad running iOS10+.
No Internet connection required after download.
▶ FREE TRIAL
While Teach Me Klingon offers a 1-week free trial, it is a monthly subscription-based app. If you choose to subscribe, payment will be charged to your iTunes account every month, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Terms of service : https://advenworks.com/teach-me-series/terms-of-use/
Ratings and Reviews
181.49$ (before taxes) annually
This app charges weekly, but doing some quick math, that’s robbery. I did the “week free trial” and the app seems okay enough, but…gahdam… no, I will not be paying $3.49$/week for ONE language.
Also, just wondering, is this an officially sanctioned CBS/Paramount app or are we just making a buck off Mr.Okrand?
A good beginning
A good tutorial on word memorization and pronunciation. I would like to see a way of flagging words so the student can concentrate on those words.
I good supplement for anyone serious about learning Klingon. I also recommend the Klingon Language Institute on-line course and Duolingo immersive Klingon language program.
Not bad, I like the test options
I use the tests to get a smaller vocabulary field to study. Sometimes when I guess, I get it right and the word is marked as “Learned” (or something)
If still under revision, maybe put an “I don’t know” option or make smaller vocabulary sets to learn for the tests
App has a bit of a learning curve, but overall I would say B+
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Advenworks Ltd.
- 35.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Advenworks
- In-App Purchases
- All Access $3.49