Class123 is a free classroom management tool with various classroom tools and communication features.
Class123 is both available on app and on desktop.(http://class123.ac).
● Give meaningful feedback
- Give instant feedback to your students from your mobile or computer.
- Encourage individual students and set group goals for the whole class.
- Keep parents and students engaged.
● Communicate efficiently with students and parents
- Share photos and videos, stories, and learning materials through the built-in board feature.
- Use “read receipt” enabled announcements to send important messages.
- Send private letters to students or parents.
● Interact better with students
- Understand your students better with the feedback report.
- Set student avatar and give feedback with animations.
- Reward students with the ‘wow camera’ using fun customized filters.
● Make full use of classroom tools
- Select students for classroom activities with the random picker.
- Help students manage time better with the timer, stopwatch, and alarm.
- Use your class projector screen with the digital chalkboard to teach with visuals.
- Set groups with the seating chart and award teamwork with the ‘Class goal tracker’.
* Some features are only available on the desktop version (http://class123.ac/)
We are always open to suggestions!
If you have any questions or ideas you’d like to share with us, reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also find us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/class123.global.
※ Update to the latest version to use better [Class123]apps.
Other bug fixes and service stabilization.
Ratings and Reviews
I heard about this app as an alternative to Dojo where kids can earn eggs. I love that idea! The only problem I have with this app is that I can't find a way to view which student has eggs and how many. This would be perfect if I could see that from my phone. I give my students a leader stick right now for every 10 Dojo points they get. This app would be better because sometimes a sneaky child will snag a stick from another child. The eggs would be an easy way for me to track how many sticks they should each have.
It’s too complicated
After downloading app, I instantly tried to find out how to use it. But it turns out that I can only add students’ name and ... that’s it. It seems that u guys(app developers) try to add so many functions, which are useless after all.
I was using the app and was not pressing the things o wanted it to press. I feel that you guys need to add more 𝔾𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕪𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤 to the app. It’s SO simple and not fun at all for the kids.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- NHN Edu Corp.
- 28.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Japanese, Korean
- Age Rating
- © NHN Edu Corp.