Class123 is a free classroom management tool with various classroom tools and communication features.
Class123 is both available on app and on desktop.(http://class123.ac).
● Give meaningful feedback
- Give instant feedback to your students from your mobile or computer.
- Encourage individual students and set group goals for the whole class.
- Keep parents and students engaged.
● Communicate efficiently with students and parents
- Share photos and videos, stories, and learning materials through the built-in board feature.
- Use “read receipt” enabled announcements to send important messages.
- Send private letters to students or parents.
● Interact better with students
- Understand your students better with the feedback report.
- Set student avatar and give feedback with animations.
- Reward students with the ‘wow camera’ using fun customized filters.
● Make full use of classroom tools
- Select students for classroom activities with the random picker.
- Help students manage time better with the timer, stopwatch, and alarm.
- Use your class projector screen with the digital chalkboard to teach with visuals.
- Set groups with the seating chart and award teamwork with the ‘Class goal tracker’.
* Some features are only available on the desktop version (http://class123.ac/)
We are always open to suggestions!
If you have any questions or ideas you’d like to share with us, reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also find us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/class123.global.
※ Update to the latest version to use better [Class123]apps.
Other bug fixes and service stabilization.
Ratings and Reviews
I heard about this app as an alternative to Dojo where kids can earn eggs. I love that idea! The only problem I have with this app is that I can't find a way to view which student has eggs and how many. This would be perfect if I could see that from my phone. I give my students a leader stick right now for every 10 Dojo points they get. This app would be better because sometimes a sneaky child will snag a stick from another child. The eggs would be an easy way for me to track how many sticks they should each have.
It’s too complicated
After downloading app, I instantly tried to find out how to use it. But it turns out that I can only add students’ name and ... that’s it. It seems that u guys(app developers) try to add so many functions, which are useless after all.
This is alful this doesn’t work at all for me I cannot even absent 2 students
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- NHN Edu Corp.
- 28.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Japanese, Korean
- Age Rating
- © NHN Edu Corp.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.