Get ready and get organized for the school year!
Save time with the best classroom management app!
Teacher's Assistant Pro allows you to keep track of student actions, behaviors, and achievements in the classroom. Communicate quickly and easily with parents via iPhone or iPad. The app is used by teachers all around the world.
The MOST reliable app with WORLD CLASS email support (email@example.com)
Use the #1 Education app for tracking behavior. Try the FREE version before you buy!!
"This is definitely a MUST HAVE app for classroom teachers" - Michael in Georgia
"My paperwork has been cut down by more than half"- Yvonne in California.
"I have wanted the ability to have an anecdotal record for parent conference purposes"- Judy in Ohio
Featured in USA TODAY as one of the "best teacher apps", TeacherCast.net, and Classroom 2.0 LIVE!
Teacher's Assistant Pro collects the data you enter, and when you're ready to contact the parent or have a conference, you have all the data you need. The app stores the name of the infraction/accolade, the date and time, where it occurred, any pictures you attached, which class period, a detailed description, what teacher action was issued (and if it was served), and whether the parent had been notified.
You can also share data with other Teacher's Assistant Pro users via email, dropbox, or backup your data in iTunes. You can also export all your student action records via email or dropbox.
• Import names, classes, phone numbers, email addresses
• Email student actions to administrators and parents easily and quickly
• Use colors and points for documentation
• Print actions
• Call/text parents right away
• Store unlimited parent names and student contact info
• Add a photo to any action for more thorough documentation
• Filter your students by class, action, or just about anything
• Use random student lists and groups for class participation (Randomizer)
• Import data with an easy to use CSV template (under "Resources")
• Easily enter details
• Send announcements to all students or pick classes using Email Blast
• Edit, customize, add or hide any field
• Change just about any text in the app to suite your needs
• Add a secure PIN to open the app
• Video Help available under "Resources" menu
• Delete all actions without deleting students for easy "end of term" clean-up
• Made by a teacher (who still teaches), for other teachers
Please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues or problems which would have you leave less than a 5 star review. Your reviews allow great new features & regular updates.
Updated for iOS 12
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Really like the app however....
The app is great! I have three complaints that if fixed would make it a 5/5 easily.
1. For such a great app it needs better verbiage. I would gladly volunteer to help. The fields and settings can be renamed and categorized differently to create a MUCH more user friendly experience. So set up can be faster and easier to change.
2. WHERE IS THE TEXTING service to parents it’s 2019 parents don’t check email and not all parents have computers. We need a feature for this and that will archive communication as well as allow for mass messages to all parents in multiple classes, one class or just a single parent.
3. Finally, for something so powerful you could add a gradebook to this.
I have had this app for years but it really needs the rest ting feature to be effective. And as a Music teacher it needs simple ways to add and remove students when schedules are changed.
Really like but...
I really like this! It will be much easier for my to track participation and behavior. I just started getting it set up this weekend and haven’t started using it yet. The one thing I noticed right off the bat was it takes too many clicks to record information. I will have to take my eye off the students for too long. Especially, if I have to record for several students.
Developer Response ,
If you are entering the same info, try using the “default action values” in the app settings. This allows you to enter new actions without having to retype the same info. If you have any other suggestions to improve the app, please let me know (email@example.com).
I have used this app for many,MANY years and love it. I almost sold out to another app at the beginning of the year BUT I quickly came back. I love the fact that on the randomized I can keep track of who I called on. Green check they got it right red no and I can come back to them. The groupings are easy. If I want to I can add more data to students it’s just really easy to work.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Lesson Portal, LLC
- 20.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 LessonPortal, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.