This app includes important activities that help develop cognitive skills, language skills, visual perception skills and fine motor skills among kids aged 2.5 - 7 years. Teachers all over the world are thrilled with the progress kids have achieved by using these essential educational activities.
In addition, it is suitable and very useful for special education teachers and speech therapists. It contains the full versions (without In-App-Purchasing) of 15 of our educational games: Count & Match 1, Count & Match 2, Matrix Game 1, Matrix Game 2, Matrix Game 3, What's Weird 1, What's Weird 2, Complete the Series 1, Complete the Series 2, Complete the Series 3, Puzzle Me 1, Puzzle Me 2, Build a Toy 1, Build a Toy 2 and My Profession.
In addition, it contains the ability to define multiple students who are using the app, and to track the progress of each one of them on each activity. This feature was developed together with the faculty of Social Sciences at Utrecht University, Netherlands.
1. Count & Match 1 - Learn to match equal quantities. Ages: 3.5+
2. Count & Match 2 - Learn to match a number to a quantity. Ages: 4.5+
3. Matrix Game 1 - Arrange objects in the right row and in the right column of a 2*2 matrix. Ages: 4+
4. Matrix Game 2 - Arrange objects in the right row and in the right column of a 3*3 matrix. Ages: 5+
5. Matrix Game 3 - Arrange objects in the right row and in the right column of a 3*3 matrix. Ages: 6+
6. What's Weird 1 - Select the absurd image from a group of images. Ages: 3.5+
7. What's Weird 2 - Select the absurd image from a group of images. Ages: 4.5+
8. Complete the Series 1 - Learn to create a series of objects. Ages: 3.5+
9. Complete the Series 2 - Learn to create a series of objects. Ages: 4+
10. Complete the Series 3 - Learn to create a series of objects. Ages: 4.5+
11. Puzzle Me 1 - Arrange 4 pieces to create an image. Ages: 2+
12. Puzzle Me 2 - Arrange 9 pieces to create an image. Ages: 3+
13. Build a Toy 1 - Arrange 5 pieces to create a toy. Ages: 2+
14. Build a Toy 2 - Arrange 6 pieces to create a toy. Ages: 2.5+
15. My Profession - Learn about professions. Ages: 4+
This game is one of a series of educational games for kids by MyFirstApp.com. We believe that learning, playing, exploring and experimenting is what children do best. Children are fascinated with the wonderful, exciting world around them. With the touch pads revolution a whole new world of games is evolving - opening new horizons for the very young. Thus, young children can now enjoy colorful, exciting new games, helping them acquire new cognitive and fine motor skills. MyFirstApp.com helps bringing this new and enriching world to the curious little fingers of young children.
Get the latest version to have the best experience!
We’ve made some updates. mostly UI/Graphics improvements.
If you enjoy playing with Teachers' Pack 2, please leave us a review!
Ratings and Reviews
The Best Deal!
This is the best deal, so many games for free! Perfect app for my special needs elementary age students. Love it.
- MyFirstApp Ltd.
- 75.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © MyFirstApp Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.