The TPT iOS App is the best way to access all that TPT has to offer on the go, allowing you to find resources when YOU need them. In addition, the app also includes a Freebie of the Day, a Daily Dose of Inspiration, Trending Search Terms, and Teaching Ideas from other teachers around the world.
With over 2.4 million resources, including lesson plans, activities, workbooks, classroom decorations, teacher organization materials, and more, we’ve got something in every subject, for every PreK-12 teacher. Find yours today!
We've made some changes to the TPT app to improve your experience and the app's performance. Please let us know at www.teacherspayteachers.com/contact if you experience any issues.
Thank you for your help and for you being a part of the TPT community!
Ratings and Reviews
Good and bad
As a seller, I love the sale sound effects, but actions within the app are shockingly limited. In addition, as an American teaching in China, it’s a bummer that the app only works on my US iPhone. Even with a VPN on, I can’t get past the login screen on the newer iPhone that I bought in China. Even when I verify that I am not a bot, when I click Log In, I’m looped back to the login screen. Disappointing (I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app several times). This probably also means that you are limiting your market abroad, as I had similar problems when I worked in Kuwait.
Has potential, needs work.
This app has so much potential to be great, but it’s really not incredibly useful as it is. My main wishes for improvement are these:
1. Clear and easy access to the back end of your own product - currently you can only view it as a buyer would. I’d like to be able to, for example, edit the description from my phone if I see an error.
2. Feedback counter reset- currently it does not reset when you view new feedback, so the number is more accurately called “feedback received since installing the app” instead of “new feedback”.
3. Share functionality- it needs the ability to provide a shareable link for products. This is a huge deal for marketing.
4. Feedback- currently you cannot leave feedback at all through the app. The more accessible feedback is, the more likely it is to be provided.
Love this app
This app has provided many resources for my coursework especially out in the field as I am a grad sped education major at Xavier University. These resources are often free or I pay a small fee of 5 dollars or less for materials that have already been created for me which is obviously extremely helpful. However, being “a broke college student” I often find materials that I wish were priced lower or could be free such as calendars and other editable materials. I do understand that this is a side business for some teachers but maybe adding a category for students in college or a special discount for students in college is needed. Overall I have found this app and website very helpful and I continue to use it.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TEACHER SYNERGY INC.
- 127.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2012 Teacher Synergy Inc.