We've made some changes to the Teachers Pay Teachers app to improve your experience and the app's performance.
Thank you for being a part of the TpT community!
Ratings and Reviews
Latest update removed ability to purchase
I have only ever purchased through my phone. Without this capability, the site as a whole, & thus the amazing resources & content available, is useless to me. Any fees you are charging teachers to post etc, should be refunded, they are losing business. Second time this week I need something in my wish list, but can only view it.
Has potential, needs work.
This app has so much potential to be great, but it’s really not incredibly useful as it is. My main wishes for improvement are these:
1. Clear and easy access to the back end of your own product - currently you can only view it as a buyer would. I’d like to be able to, for example, edit the description from my phone if I see an error.
2. Feedback counter reset- currently it does not reset when you view new feedback, so the number is more accurately called “feedback received since installing the app” instead of “new feedback”.
3. Share functionality- it needs the ability to provide a shareable link for products. This is a huge deal for marketing.
4. Feedback- currently you cannot leave feedback at all through the app. The more accessible feedback is, the more likely it is to be provided.
Love this app
This app has provided many resources for my coursework especially out in the field as I am a grad sped education major at Xavier University. These resources are often free or I pay a small fee of 5 dollars or less for materials that have already been created for me which is obviously extremely helpful. However, being “a broke college student” I often find materials that I wish were priced lower or could be free such as calendars and other editable materials. I do understand that this is a side business for some teachers but maybe adding a category for students in college or a special discount for students in college is needed. Overall I have found this app and website very helpful and I continue to use it.
- TEACHER SYNERGY INC.
- 116.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 Teacher Synergy Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.